Swapping places

If you change sex m/f or f/m, for sex, what would you be willing to do? Refuse to do? Or are we all willing to do what we ask our partners to do???

1 Like

I think that’s only fair although when I tried I could only just bend far enough to get the very end of my penis in my mouth. I do appreciate though that cum in the eye stings. :hot_face:

2 Likes

I would certainly be willing to do anything that I ask my partner to do but my hard limits would remain the same.

3 Likes

Hiya as a transgirl I did change gender and yep do everything I asked/liked others doing.

8 Likes

If we’re talking vanilla sex, then yes I’d definitely be down for everything I ask or like my partners to do.

However, if it’s kinky stuff then nope. Even though I’m a switch, I’m a sadist and very much towards the dom side. I wouldn’t want to be subjected to many of the things I do to/with my partners.

1 Like

Everything plus more.
Wife won’t get let me cum in her face, have a threesome or shave her pussy.
I’d do all 3

3 Likes

Good question :rofl:

Yes, I’d be prepared, only fair :+1:

2 Likes

Yes I’d do everything but id be a lot less selfish and lick pu$$y not just expect my c©ck sucked but as @Smultron said I’d still want the submissive side rather than be subjected to be more dominant… if I had to do that I’d show him how I’d actually want it and that hes being too soft lol

3 Likes

I prefer licking the wife over all other foreplay.
Get your man told!!

3 Likes

Happy to try everything with the exception of sounding.

3 Likes

No snowballing for me

3 Likes

You don’t know what you would be missing.