What would you do?

For the first time in months, the wife and I have an evening without the kids... what would you be doing with the freedom?

We have an nice meal planned, then an early night to try out some of our recent LH purchases... we've each bought items to surprise each other... I can't wait!

we'd be doing the same as you...

I did it last night. We bathed together and I shaved her. Then massaged her, then and only then after a few hours did we get all genitaled.![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

I did it last night. We bathed together and I shaved her. Then massaged her, then and only then after a few hours did we get all genitaled.![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

My wife wouldn't let me go near her with the razor unfortunately.... that said, she keeps it as smooth as a dolphin without my help. :-)

Mr C. wrote:

My wife wouldn't let me go near her with the razor unfortunately.... that said, she keeps it as smooth as a dolphin without my help. :-)

Get the Gillette power glide with vibrating head my wife loves it. It's a level of trust thing. More mind games and sexual psychology. Biggest plus they are unaware that it gives you even longer between their legs to lust over their inner beauty. I had my wife in all sorts of contorted positions on the grounds that I was trying to get those last little difficult hairs . Their weren't any I was just leching it took her 20 mins to realize. He he.

I would just enjoy an opportunity to be loud. souns odd but when not in a house alone i always feel conscious of the noise and it does dampen any sexual experience a little, so if i had the house to myself with a partner i'd do all the lud stuff we often dont get to do, so spankings and moaning etc

Enjoy your night!