What would you love to try?

anal, giving and receiving but OH not up for it...

Mmmmm....

Myself my Oh and a guest girl of her choice......

1 Like

A threesome with two male freinds and love to repeat one with a girl

1 Like

would love a 3 sum with women or men, im not fussy haha

i see mostly you all want a 3some of one type or another i hope you all get that sorted out as they such fun and very horny too mmmmmmmmmmm

as i have had mmf and ffm 3somes (lucky me i no) id actually like to take OH to a dungeon and try out all the different items there for both of us even tho im quite sub to him he likes to try it all too

as a fantasy i would love a all girl threesome . i am however monogamous and get very jealous so this is probably not right for me. i do however like having sex outside and love teasing my girl when we go to the steam room and sauna in the lesiure centre.

peging but dont know if oh would go for it

ask her you never know xx crossed for you mate

Threesome with 2 hunky men. Sadly, I am married, and my OH wouldnt consider it. :-( Stays as a dream.....

1 Like

Regular sex with a hot guy - sad and boring I know but given my lack of experience with anythiing sexual it will do for starters! Also solo experimentation with a rabbit, glass toy, kegel balls.

1 Like

fitguyslim wrote:

cdjon wrote:

Watching my wife with another man or men.

Oh yes, that's one of my big turn-ons too

this turns me on too..only it would be hubby with another woman, realllly want it to happen, butnot sure if it ever will!

As cdjon wrote, I would like to see my wife with another guy/guys not to join in, just to be made to watch, possibly restrained on a chair to get a good view.

1 Like

I'm sure my hubby would oblige

And pink I would help

unfortunatly he's not as keen as me on the idea...he reckons if it actually happened it would cause trouble! and has trouble understanding why id want to see this lol, hes verrry jelous so it would be his worst nightmare vice versa! I just think it would be so hot, i wudnt want involved or anything just to watch it! but finding sum1 was the other problem so its good to know theres other people up for it :)

putting mirrors on the ceiling and then really dirty sex while being filmed with my wife.

Id like my other half to be Dom for a change, she knows this and I'm sure it will happen soon when the mood strikes. Then there is the standard ffm threesome fantasy that I would love but this is unlikely to become reality. She is worried it would cause problems and she would get jealous.

We're in the happy position of having no unfulfilled fantasies. There are some things we'd never do again and some we repeat as often as we can.

Katherine* wrote:

i would personally love to try a 3sum and explore anal abit more :D

I would love to explore anal to as I have never done that. Would also love to wear lingerie while with a woman, tryon her clothes. have received watersports once would like to explore that more with the right person

1 Like

We are just in the middle of writing a fantasy list each.....should be fun, a great way to chat and communicate about these sometimes hidden desires, hopefully we can have a laugh about some of them and on those that we agree........act them out! Happy Times

I have over 20 things on the list at the moment - we are very open minded. Some are romantic type things with the rest with sexual.

As she posts / reads here too, I will resist posting them for the time being, but follow the thoughts of others with interest.