What would you not do, no matter what?

What would you not do no matter what? No matter who asked you, no matter what incentive was offered?

Toe sucking- don’t like feet, so a big turn off for me :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

Vomit or poop…open to anything else

:roll_eyes:

9 Likes

Ditto what @CurvyJilly said, or anything cruel or involving kids or animals.

6 Likes

I would agree @Willc @wildflower and @Buzboy all of your dislikes are mine lol try most things but nothing to gross :poop: :face_vomiting: animals or pain or up my bum lol

1 Like

Apart from the obvious things, there isn’t anything I wouldn’t try at least once. Got a lot more adventurous the last few years!

Vomit, poop, blood, kids, animals etc

4 Likes

I’m into BDSM and basically submissive, but can switch if needed. I’ve no problem dishing it out when it comes to pain play, but I have a deep aversion to anything that involves verbal disrespect or echoes domestic abuse. Thrash the ass off you with a cane? No problem. Do devious things with clamps and a pinwheel? If that’s what you want, fine …but if you want to be kicked/punched/slapped in the face and called worthless, you are talking to the wrong guy.

Likewise, “rape fantasies”. NO. End of. :rage:

4 Likes

Some of my hard limits are; topping/dominating someone else (I’m a slave/submissive through and through), Fisting, poo and urethral sounding. I also really dislike ‘watching’ others play, but I’m a massive exhibitionist myself :man_shrugging:
Also the obvious ones like kids, animals, etc

3 Likes

Why does this topic remind me of a Meatloaf song? :thinking:

7 Likes

Agree with everyone so far , let me add urinating on someone or being urinated on . Not my cup of tea .

1 Like

Vomit, poop, animals or kids and no to being pee’d on.

1 Like

For me its anything involving another person into our sessions, cuckold, threesome etc! I’m far too jealous and insecure :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Same as everyone else, kids and animals totally unthinkable and illegal. Poop, blood/cutting, needles. :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Same as everyone else, anything with kids and animals is unthinkable and disturbing.

Also anything with human waste like pee and poop… I never got what the appeal is :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

I said that about the pee till i tried it lol and bin pooed on my accident ha pee is good for bondage Edited by Mod

2 Likes

I must say, apart from the obvious ones, kids, animals, gore, etc, I’ll try anything at least once. If my gf was into the forum scene I have a funny feeling she would have more to say in this thread than me… lol

2 Likes

I feel like I should also say nothing either kids or animals either! No gore or rape these are just things that generally should not be allowed to be involved in sex play

1 Like

Nothing illegal

1 Like

Bodily fluids, animals, children and anything non consensual.

Poo, or inviting someone else into the bedroom. I don’t share

1 Like