What would you rather do - have bad sex or masturbate?

Like the contact the skin to skin…the male body smell…the sight of the male naked flesh…the taste of it…so sex every time… and if it’s a bit crappy can always finish myself off afterwards…

:sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

6 Likes

It depends on the definition of ‘bad’.

Bad, with my wife … I’m not sure what that looks like. If it ever went badly, I’m sure we’d stop and talk.

I did have a negative experience many years ago before meeting wifey … a girl I was friends with ‘seduced me’ I guess you’d say. We had a casual thing for a few weeks when she eventually revealed she had strong feelings and hoped having sex with me would lead to a relationship.

The last time we had sex, I realised I was only doing it so she didn’t feel rejected … she told me one day later that the sex that last time was terrible. It was, she was right.

I felt awful. No more bad sex for this guy.

I never ask for sex now and only do it if I’m asked … or the hints are very obvious. I’m not interested in having sex with someone who isn’t sure about what they’re doing … for both our sakes.

1 Like

Currently I don’t have sex very often, so currently will take any sex I can get with my OH as I really miss the emotional connection I got.

3 Likes

For me right now, and for 2023 at least, it’s No Play, I may allow myself some ‘special occasion’ solo play further down the line. Defo no sex, good, bad or ugly.

Something I need to do some discovery and recovery around for myself, and to learn to validate myself in other ways.

1 Like

I’m not sure about bad sex, but definitely had sex that wasn’t quite working, but ended up turning into some of the best mutual masturbation sessions, with lots and lots of dirty talk!

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve ever really had “bad” sex. Maybe not as good as it could have been, but I’d take that over going solo. I’m just not good at getting myself off.

2 Likes

I think I can safely say that most of us on here have probably had bad or average sex at some point.
I think we all crave for great sex & hope we can improve it if we or our partner fails.
I like to masturbate more on my days off work.
A self pamper session works for me at the weekend i.e. Masturbating in the morning, then doing my nails after having a shower at the weekend.
Great start to the day for me, then doing things I enjoy through out the day.

2 Likes

Had way too many bad sex experiences! Masturbate 100%!

1 Like

Masturbate. For sure!

1 Like

I’d choose bad sex if there is such a thing. Sure some sessions are better than others but not sure the best wank could ever beat the feeling of someone else working my cock. Besides how will things ever get better if you don’t practice and communicate?