What would you rather do - have bad sex or masturbate?

Is bad sex better than no sex? Or would you rather just rub one out yourself?

3 Likes

I’d take solo over bad sex, any day. Sometimes, I even prefer it to good sex. Depends on my mood.

9 Likes

Solo is better than bad sex.
Theres just nothing as unsatisfying as sex thats just meh.
To be honest Id say even bad solo is better than bad sex sometimes.

6 Likes

I have to admit I’ve been lucky not to have had any bad sex in the last decade, but I had my quota in the years before that.

I almost replied last night and said “oh, I’d rather have bad sex because of the contact”, but overnight, I remembered just how frustrating, irritating, and generally rubbish I felt with bad sex, so I’m going with solo over bad sex. However, unlike @Mrs.John, I’ll never take solo over good sex. I love the contact and having someone else work on your body.

10 Likes

Defo solo pleasure for us with a sea of LH toys around.

Bad sex I think your mind just spends time thinking during of how bad or focusing on what’s bad.

Solo you can just relax and enjoy the time :alarm_clock:

7 Likes

Great solo play over bad sex, I can’t see myself settling for bad sex as it won’t be very fulfilling for me

4 Likes

Bad sex is better than no sex in my opinion, at least I could say I had sex lol

3 Likes

to be honest I’ve got more into masturbation now; the control, lack of pressure and all the different sensations available from using toys. Quite often I’ll masturbate my wife, which takes some time, then let her rest while I please myself as I like. :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Probably masturbation over bad sex. I think as a male some partners have found it odd that I’m more mental and connected when it comes to sex. I need mental stimulation more. So bad sex is really bad sex for me. I hate being in my head so much and am getting better at it. To be honest, masturbation can be quicker and more satisfying than bad sex :laughing:

2 Likes

Just cant beat the interaction of sex…mutual masterbation is fantastic.
Solo can be so good, but i cant say it beats good sex… if its poor sex, then there is a joint responsibility to try and make it good

2 Likes

Why would you have ‘bad sex’ ???

1 Like

Defo go solo then having bad sex

2 Likes

Bad sex what’s that ? Surely something is very wrong if it’s bad sex ! Put it right and make it fabulous sex ! :blush::upside_down_face::blush:

2 Likes

That’s not even tough. Solo session over bad sex every day of the week.

3 Likes

@KinkyMira Im totally with you on all the above. I think you were referring to the lovely @lulubee x

2 Likes

solo over bad. bit of a no brainer that.
why torture yourself?

1 Like

I agree

1 Like

Masterbate because then it’s all up to me to satisfy myself. Plus I can use my imagination.

2 Likes

Solo over bad sex anyday. Nothing worse than the frustration which comes with unsatisfying sex!

3 Likes

Bad sex isn’t good. It can play on your mind and bug you.

Luckily my wife and I don’t have bad sex.

I think when I was younger and single I had a few occasions of bad sex where sometimes straight after or later in the day I would need to masturbate to make sure I had a good one, which wasn’t the end of the world!

1 Like