What you wish your partners know

What aspects of your body or sexuality do you wish your partners knew or would pay more attention to? Would it make sex better if they figured it out? Any barriers to their understanding?

For me, I think what my partners underestimate is the sensitivity of a couple of areas. My body is unique…I’ve got 2 branches of the urethra. One in the normal female spot, one inside my vagina. And there’s glands on either side of both. Normally they’d be small, but mine are big and surrounded by nerves. My partners just don’t get how much I like those spots.

So, what about y’all?

2 Likes

If your partners are having trouble figuring out your particular needs why don’t you just tell them.

We spent decades in a relatively vanilla relationship until we started really talking about what we both liked and needed.

Now we’re in a full Sub/Dom female led male chastity relationship and having the time of our lives. Our only regret is that it took so long to work it all out.

Well as much as I have tried talking to my OH about anal play this came to a very abrupt halt when I was told there was absolutely no interest from their side at all, very vanilla orientated.
When we were younger it was a more experimental relationship.
I would really like them to discover my liking for wearing heels, stockings,skirts etc and also my desire to try pegging.
There is lots I would like to try along with my OH but unfortunately sex talk is always shut down as me being a freak

Theres only one thing that I can think of and thats that he sometimes rubs my clit a bit too hard before I’m ready for it. I love it when my clit is swollen but when its still small, its too much sensation too soon.

This thread is a good reminder to tell him and ask him if theres anything he wants to tell me.

With previous partners, there wasn’t the excitement about sex. They weren’t adventurous at all and they dulled my adventurous spirit. Never again.

@Woolyfrog I’m always interested how people go from being experimental to purely vanilla. Surely that want to experiment doesn’t just dissipate!

I wish I knew @JoCat I wish I knew.
I don’t think having a child helped, though that was 7 years ago and I can’t think of any traumatic experience we have had together apart from when my banjo string snapped and there was blood everywhere and I know it wasn’t that. But hey ho, here’s to keeping my fingers crossed that age may encourage more experimental experiences

Possibly having a child makes her feel like a mother and a wife, rather than a woman. I’m sorry you’re not able to have a frank conversation about it.

1 Like

for me im big into crossdressing in lingerie and being spanked for doing so - but my wife loves spanking me but does not get that i want to be told off for wearing lingerie - i have tried to explain but she does not get it…

When I met my hubby he was very inexperienced and I was very happy to show and guide, however I do like a man to take the lead without guidance. I found over the first years of our relationship that him saying “ does this feel good or is this ok?” A major turnoff. I like things to be spontaneous and not planned, I like to go with the flow and see where it takes us. Things still need work even after 20 years together. I would love him to slow down and to take time to explore more

I think talking about sex (especially during sex) can be awkward with a partner. I think it might be difficult for my partners to figure me out because I don’t really have a voice during sex, so they have to guess. They guess pretty well, too.

I try to describe things to my partners sometimes, but it doesn’t always get through. Like, how to differentiate between “that makes me cum” and “that makes me REALLY cum” and “I’m gonna pass out from too much cumming.”

Unfortunately intimacy is a thing of the past but some years ago before children I love back of my ears neck kissed gives me tingles. Also I have very sensitive nipples and if she used to play kiss nibble twist them it would drive me crazy.