What's everyone doing for Christmas?

Christmas will mainly be eating drinking and being merrily kinky.

My other half & I will be round my nan's for Christmas dinner which my aunt & my mum cook, that will happen after we have been round to my mum & dad's to open our gifts, boxing we will probably go round to my parents again, I always look forward to a big family get together at Christmas it is lovely.

Watching tv ,films or gaming

Family at mums for Christmas dinner, then after dinner will be spending the remining day and night with friends at the local pub as we do most years!! lol But most looking forward to my special Christmas prezzi from oh on Monday (a christmas f*ck!! lol - my perfect prezzi from sexy ass).

Christmas Eve everyone comes round to ours for mince pies and mulled wine, then we pack the kids off to bed, once they are asleep we put out the presents and sprinkle glitter everywhere, then it's bed for hopefully a few hours sleep, Christmas everyone comes to ours for dinner or tea, Boxing Day is a quiet day for us with our kids then the 27th is hubby's birthday and a special one this year can't say what we are doing incase he reads it on here 😃