whats everyones plans

What's everyone plans for weekend / Nxt off work or are you all still planing? My hubby is working till Sunday and then is off for 2 weeks off and its his birthday so trying to plan something to surprise him with just don't know what to do we are having a family outing on his birthday so hopefully kids will go to bed early and I can have my wicked way with him cant wait x

Sounds like fun. Free house sat so gona brake my new toys in

Just flying to America no biggie ![cheeky|20x20](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif "cheeky")

mrs.hiskett wrote:

Sounds like fun. Free house sat so gona brake my new toys in

Do you have a spare room that i can come spend some alone time with my own toybox?

Unfortunatly i'm working all weekend and have a house full when i do get home!

Actually we do rofl. Well they not knew now.... How old is old for sex toys?? Nope they old its been two weeks i need new toy

Moping most likely! My partner and I got some bad news today so we're both on a downer, but we're thinking we'll go out for dinner or something to cheer us up.

His parents are away this weekend so we should have the place to ourselves (except for his sister), so we'll make the most of it and chill out!

My plan is to win the lottery !!

mr sp wrote:

My plan is to win the lottery !!

love it so what would you do with your lottery winnings??

I'll be on my own . . . again ! Hubby will be training for most of the weekend :(

Just popping to America ![cheeky|20x20](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif "cheeky") no biggie.

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

Just popping to America ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif) no biggie.

So jealous! Are you going to Disneyland?!

YES.

And Miami! x

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

YES.

And Miami! x

Aaaaaahhhh!! That's so exciting! Have fun ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Sudden urge to hide in cazz suitcase!!

Off out to get squiffy for my birthday with my mates and then watch my friend's brother cross the line at the marathon on sunday! (if I can get out of bed)

Boogaloo wrote:

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

YES.

And Miami! x

Aaaaaahhhh!! That's so exciting! Have fun ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Thanks!!

Hmm not sure for the weekend. Have so much stuff to do in regards to the house and getting finances sorted out etc

Having guests from our home country, two adults and their 15 years old daughter. Weather will be nice and warm, almost 30 degrees C, so there will be a lot of splashing in the pool. No time for other types of "games", though.

My plan is in 11 days just to pop to florida/disneyland for 10 days with the mrs and to swin with dolphins on our anniversery :D but 1st putting a order for some sexy lingerie for us to enjoy ;)

Oh my I'm kind of (alot) disappointed I was planing an amazing night for hubbys birthday and I've just found out the the inlaws will be staying with us talk bout wounded😢 oh well I will sort it for another night