What's for Dinner?

Attempting a vegan mac & cheese recipe. It could be a disaster but it could be the best thing ever.

We are out to friends for a BBQ tonight. They have friends staying for a week, and a few of our fellow "part time" ex-pats have flown in recently so there should be quite a few of us. HE is a super cook, and always does something different, so we really dont know what it will be, but it will taste fantastic whatever it is.

Chilli con carne. The chilli is bubbling away in the slow cooker, can't wait! :) I love home cooking!

What's everyone else having?

Skitty wrote:

Attempting a vegan mac & cheese recipe. It could be a disaster but it could be the best thing ever.

Ohh how did this go ? 

After a few days of work will be making giant Yorkshire puddings filled with sausages, roast spuds, veg, stuffing balls and gravy. Batter is made, veg are chopped just needs cooking.

Need a quick dinner tonight, so will be having gluten/wheat free pasta, tuna, mayo (making sure no dairy lol), sweetcorn and ham.

I'm hungry now so might have dinner now 🤔

Oh SquirtyPanda I'm wanting dinner now too but I know I'll be starving before bed time. Cheese stuffed crust pizza tonight!

Yeah so will I but I'll just have some biscuits or something. I'm having mini pizza & wedgies 😬

Fresh tiger prawns, scallops and salad mmmmmm!!

Think it will be seafood for us too - that's if fish fingers count!!! Xxx

Gammon egg chips and beans 😁 delish!

I'll be cooking a chicken curry tonight. Cba really but got to feed the hubby as he doesn't know where the kitchen is. Lol 😂💟xx

steaks, sweet potato fries and garlic mushrooms :D can't wait

Homemade chilli, turmeric rice and cottage cheese for extra protein!

I've just ate my chilli and it was delicious. Hope every one else enjoys their dinner. They all sound yummy!

What to make for tomorrow night's dinner. I have chicken in the fridge. I'm looking for inspiration, any idea's?

Just had homemade shepherds pie and roasted parsnips. Was delicious!

Tonight im in this state of mind of being hungry and not hungry. Also no food in the apartment but too indecisive for take out! Someone help meeeee

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

Tonight im in this state of mind of being hungry and not hungry. Also no food in the apartment but too indecisive for take out! Someone help meeeee

Pizza? xx

LeilaK wrote:

I've just ate my chilli and it was delicious. Hope every one else enjoys their dinner. They all sound yummy!

What to make for tomorrow night's dinner. I have chicken in the fridge. I'm looking for inspiration, any idea's?

I love adding, peppers, onion, toms, courgette, tin toms and passata!

Add to this a generous sprinkle of paprika, cumin, a smidge of cinnamon, chicken stock cube and Worcestershire sauce! If you like a bit of spice then you can add chilli!

Serve with pasta and a sprinkle of cheddar or rice for a healthier alternative Xx