What's for Dinner?

Completely irrelevant but what are you having for dinner?

Today I am lazy and making Wee Willie Winkie sausages, scrambled egg and toast for me and the kids.

Yummy hope you enjoy it hunni 😆

I have zero appitite today and severe period pains along with lots of stress so I'll not be having dinner tonight. Enjoy yours though hunni 💟xx

I'm being lazy too and ordering a chippy

I was also lazy and bought sushi 😅

I made spaghetti on toast ^_^

I'm on a health kick which will most likely fail after today ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif) so having quinoa, rice and spicy peppers!

Roast beef and all the trimmings as our power was off all day yesterday. 😈

I have made spaghetti bolognese with garlic bread.

Rhubarb crumble and custard !

It was left over from the weekend and I couldn't resist 😉 lol

Oh had a 'proper' dinner........steak and kidney pie x

Southern Fried chicken, curley chips, bbq sauce, beer & football.

Chocolate midget gems and Pringles for dessert

I had chicken fajitas :) and I'm about to go and have seconds.

Rosycheek I wouldn't call that a lazy dinner. I hope you enjoyed your sausages, scrambled egg and toast. :)

Slinky, even though you don't have an appetite, keep your strength up by eating snacks. I hope your period pains ease off soon. :)

Waited for Mr Wolf getting in from workso just getting tea now! Lasagne and salad for us 😍

LeilaK wrote:

I had chicken fajitas :) and I'm about to go and have seconds.

Rosycheek I wouldn't call that a lazy dinner. I hope you enjoyed your sausages, scrambled egg and toast. :)

Slinky, even though you don't have an appetite, keep your strength up by eating snacks. I hope your period pains ease off soon. :)

Mmm chicken fajitas are lush! I haven't had those for awhile. I'll have to cook them when I finally feel better. hunni I am in agony and the thought of foodis making me feel ill 😭 I'll make a deal with you, I will drink orange juice to keep my strength up 👍 does that sound like a compramise hunni? 💟xx

I made a beef chow me in from scratch. It was lovely!

I'm ordering pizza tonight! ^_^

ooh Pizza ! 

I am off to a new place in my town , The Garden. Not sure what I will have yet .. hmm 

Prawn rice.

Not sure yet,but it will probably be chicken based.

Ordering takeaway cause I can't be bothered cooking :)