What's it like?

Plus its great to cum in a woman if you trust them enough lol :)

I love to carry on after cumming and thats such a nice feeling, having sex while your cums inside a woman :)

Who needs Lube lol ;)

Better without a condom but with the latest thinnest ones like Durex Invisible and Real Feel you do feel her insides very nearly like you would without one. So unless you know it's absolutely safe to go without you can have almost the same experience with a condom, for both partners - and it's less messy for her if that's a concern.

JohnA - any advice on condoms which give the sensation of almost not wearing one which are also latex free?

For me it's all about rhythm as the act of stopping to put one on can run a really good spontaneous session.

I agree clean up is easier but there is something exciting in watching it run down her legs ( or off other body parts )

JohnnyDoe wrote:

JohnA - any advice on condoms which give the sensation of almost not wearing one which are also latex free?

I've used Mates Skyn and they feel almost 'not there' as well. They're non-latex and there are several varieties available by now from LH.

There's a big difference with and without TBH. You really get that sensation of wet pussy around your cock that you don't get when sheathed and the woman doesn't get to feel your warm spunk inside her.

Other than that it's about the same.

There's a big difference with and without TBH. You really get that sensation of wet pussy around your cock that you don't get when sheathed and the woman doesn't get to feel your warm spunk inside her.

Other than that it's about the same.

i 1000% prefer bareback but I'm with a long term exclusive partner and on the IUD so that's my risks covered :)

As a woman I can't really tell the difference. The only difference is I can feel him cum inside me, which I love!

My husband has always prefered without. We used condoms in the past and he wore them happily as he knew without them he wasn't getting any. He compares it to washing the dishes with rubber gloves. You know you're doing it but you can't feel the water or the warmth.

I have an IUD, we are both in a committed marriage with no chance of STIs so we go without.

Lovehoney - Rebecca wrote:

My partner notices a huge difference and I notice a small difference. I imagine that a lot of women would agree with me when I say that its better without but I love not having to deal with the awkwardness of clean up when you do use condoms - it makes the experience better in some ways I think.

I totally agree with this.

I don't mind not using condoms because to me, the difference is barely noticeable, but my man definitely prefers without as it makes a big difference for him..

Apart from the feeling issue (and as I've said in previous posts, there are condoms around now which feel almost like there's nothing there) I have to say that nothing beats ejaculating bareback inside a woman and knowing you've left a a load of your love in her body. And when you're trying for a baby, it's even more exciting and intimate.

We are in the same situation, he had a vasectomy approx 23 years ago. Sometimes I make him wear a Skyn for a change it takes us back to our younger days. I find it sexy rolling one on to his cock. I love it bareback, his cock feels warm and I like dribbling it makes me feel dirty to be so wet!

I really don't feel much my my partner wears a condom. I think we've only had sex wearing a condom once, and that was before I got the implant. I much prefer without and I think it's more awkward to clean up with condoms because someone has to go throw it away and that ruins the snuggles that come afterwards. I like being all dirty and sticky after sex though. Isn't that part of the fun? Tried loads of different condoms but I've never found any that satisfy. My partner much prefers it without too and I don't think we'll ever actively go back to using them unless we have to.

Bareback feels so much better! Unless I'm sleeping with a one night stand I never use them, but then I'm a naughty little cumslut and love being left full of spunk.

Hubby and I have never used condoms even in the early days. We both had a frank discussion and knew that we were squeakt clean so no chance of STI/STD I have an IUD and we've been together 9 years so no need for us to use them. When I was younger I used them and didn't like them as they would ruin the 'heat of the moment' and delay the natural progression. Hubby likes to tease my clit with his cock before he enters me which wouldn't feel the same if he was wearing a condom

Haven't used them for years but OH wants to try using them again, so just ordered some to try, bareback is amazing but sex with a rubber is better than no sex....

Hoping going back to conforms may add a new dimension. Anyone got any fun things to do with condoms?

For me, it's absolutely better without and I can definitely feel a difference. I have an IUD so pregnancy isn't a concern - it just comes down to making sure myself and my partner both have an up-to-date, clear STI test, or using condoms if not.