whats more important to you ?

mediocre sex every day or amazing sex once a week ?

I can't pick!

If I had amazing sex once a week I would only want it more and get frustrated by the lack of.

Although I could also make a case for having something to look forward to..

I really don't know!! xx

Edit: I think I might actually prefer amazing sex once a week. That way you're also less likely to fall into a routine.

Quite happily go without any sex for an indeterminate period of time if my other likes are fulfilled.

Ideally amazing sex everyday! But failing that I'd go for amazing once a week and find other ways to entertain myself the rest of the time;)

Rubbish sex once a day is miserable I had that with my ex, though I get non now at least I can please myself.

Amazing sex every other day... I know it wasn't an option but I couldn't chose

Amazing sex is the only sex I'm interested in.

If I *had* to choose, amazing sex once a week.

Ideally? Amazing sex a few times a week. But as wildflower said, once a week, and you can please yourself the rest of the time!

Seeing as though it's been four years since I last indulged, owing to my single status, then the distance between myself and my new gf, I think I'm about due for some amazing sex! But tbh, I'd much prefer sex that makes us feel happy and satisfied more often than not.

Like eating a meal; you don't want slop, you want to be satiated and fulfilled. Although there isn't anything wrong with experiencing nirvana once in a while!

I'd take an amazing cuddle every day and no sex ever quite happily, cuddles i need, good and often, sex i can live without much easier.

amazing sex once a week, mediocre sex every day would become a chore very quickly

I'd rather have great sex weekly than have to put up with boring crap sex every day just for the sake of having sex

We have moved to the less regular but mind blowing occasional. But this might be an age thing and I love being edged.

Quality over Quantity :)

Ahh to break the mould here, I'd probably rather have frequent mediocre (if it is mediocre and not "rubbish")

Once a week is enough sometimes... but most of the time when I've had a stressful day I just need that intimacy with my partner - where we're both on the same level thinking about the same thing and something I can use to forget what is going on around me.
Contrary to most, I get more horny when I'm stressed out because I know it helps me relax haha

Once a week for me. Thankfully me and the OH rarely have "mediocre" but I would rather keep it good that it become routine. We have been there before and it was terrible, thankfully we found the magic again and it's all good!

I'm with Jazzam! Thought I was going to be the only one for a minute there, average sex every day. If I need an amazing orgasm, I can always buy myself something on here ;) but only having sex once a week? Not enough! And it would make it worse in some ways if it was amazing, because then the rest of the week you'd know if was not just sex you were missing out on, but really really good sex!

Amazing sex once a week.

I'm neither..... We go through phases of amazing sex nearly every day sometimes more than once in the day... then could be busy.. Want each other but too tired but end up teasing and falling asleep and that could happen for a few days, kinda edging I guess, and den it's back to can't keep our hands off each other.... Nothing routine bout it as it's always different. Together a long time... Went through sex for the sake of sex phase and have no intention of going back to it :)

Quality over quantity...

But I could probably be quite happy with regular 'mediocre' sex and the occasional amazing one...

But being long distance when we're together we tend to have a couple of mediocre sessions and a great one every day!