How often do you like to have sex............

and on average how often do you have it and or masturbate to?

With me, at best several times a day if I'm in the mood, have the time, not tired etc. Though i know a lot of people that only want to have sex a couple of times a week at the most.

How about the rest of you?

cant stop if i cant have sex i have to masterbate sometimes one after another, i need to cum at least once a day but it depends on what i am doing to how many times i cum, if its a good long sex session then once is enough but if its a quicky i am left needing more.

How often I'd like to have sex and how often I actually get it are two different things entirely. I only usually get to see the OH once a week.

Once we're living together and I've got sex on tap so to speak, my need to have it might go down somewhat.

I would love to have sex 5 times a week with my OH

About 6 sessions of self love a week (the mornings mostly), about 6 blowjobs a week and 2 sessions of sex. Really rough estimates, it depends on her break, if she is away, stress, tiredness, last time I came in her etc...

Something most mornings and nights apart from the weekends where spontaneity is more likely.

i would personally prefer it 5 times a day and that includes a blowjob till orgasm before intercourse :D

but maybe thats coz im young n enjoy it a lot ;)

Whenever I can! :)

WandA wrote:

About 6 sessions of self love a week (the mornings mostly), about 6 blowjobs a week and 2 sessions of sex. Really rough estimates, it depends on her break, if she is away, stress, tiredness, last time I came in her etc...

Something most mornings and nights apart from the weekends where spontaneity is more likely.

I have cock in my mouth at least once a day - often more than that!

I do love to suck.

What WandA said is about right though - it does vary a lot but we aim to do something once a day! Even if it's just me swallowing for him when he's been having solo fun!

Adx

I'd love to have sex a few times a day, but my previous partners always made me feel a freak for wanting it that often, hence a lot of masturbation!

i dont see how that makes you a freak! haha. i dont see what problem there is too it, if its possible why not. it makes everyone feel better and it feels good..

I agree AA. I've recently gone through a little patch of not feeling myself and felt like it much less once I was out the 'habit'.

I think with everyone it varies, but when I have time and energy (i.e. not for a couple of years!) I'd prefer to have something sexual every day. Full sex can be tiring, and there is a lot of pressure to make it fabulous every time (or is that just me?) so I honestly wouldn't want it every day. Probably.

When Mrs M and I first started having sex, for a while we had daily, exhausting sessions late into the wee small hours. Then one day, craving sleep, I suggested we leave it for a day. Later she told me that she didn't realise she'd get a "day off" - she assumed it would be every single day!!!

I'd have sex every day if possible. Masturbate about 5 times a week.

I work away during the week so I only see the OH at weekends. So probably sex about 5 or 6 times from Friday night to Monday morning.

And I only come when I'm with her, so no midweek explosions...but a real mess on a Friday!

Well i like it at least once a day! Hard for the OH to keep up i am very demanding lol

i know the oh would like it everyday but truth is only get it twice a week with work and kids i agree sometimes it feels like its got to be a nice long session maybe we need to start dong other fun stuff that will not take to long hence why we joined this forum to get some ideas and maybe get my sex drive back to what it was before the kids arrived

I like to have sex on average once a week.

Am I the only one who varies hugely? At times my sex drive is quite high and at other much lower, I don't think I could put an average on it.

at least once a week and lasting a few hours too no quickies for us

I like to do it everyday my oh is more of a 5 or 6 times a week man.

I find that if we miss a day and I haven't been able to play with myself (or even sometimes if I have) I want it even more the following day and find it very hard to put him down.

We didn't do anything yesterday so today I am starting to feel like I need it, he has promised me a good session tonight though so I am looking forward to the kids going to bed lols.

It hasn't always been like that though for many years I was on the pill and even though I tried lots of different ones they all seemed to kill my sex drive we where doing it maybe once a week at best.