Whats the best way to link up with like minded sexualists?

Not sure if thats a real word but I would like to spend more time talking about my one love....sexualism, sex, horneyness, kinkyness etc etc etc. Does anyone know a place like facebook where others maybe?

Fetlife perhaps?

Defo Fetlife. Apparently just wondering about carrying out random acts of sexual kink are frowned upon in casual society

I think I am living in the wrong society LOL, thank, I will look Fetlife up and let you know how I get on? I need an outlet for my stuff :-)

I am on Fetlife, thanks

I'm healerwhore on there now...changed name to match my twitter earlier.

Mr Boob wrote:

did you? you didn't tell me that you did that, are we still married and stuff on there?

I feckin' hope so! I'm renamed btw (3rd time now), this time i'm healerwhore. Seperates the sexy me from vanilla me. Kinda. I hope.

I am on there now, TuFooPanda, I have two lives, would be good to talk, thanks for the advise, I seem to be getting deeper and deeper in a life I think I have been waiting for LOL ;-)

boobaloo wrote:

Mr Boob wrote:

did you? you didn't tell me that you did that, are we still married and stuff on there?

Nope, he turned his name to sheila, has he not told you about his dwarf fettish either?

Bloody men :p

you could try fabswingers, you dont necissarily have to meet anyone, just have a good chat in the chat rooms or the forums xx

you can talk to me lol, i like talking sex

me too give us a chat some time

I did in my local bar but that was a long time ago

laurawalker wrote:

you can talk to me lol, i like talking sex

I am sure you will now be inundated :)

actually i havent been, i had one guy add me thinking i meant i wanted to know he was wanking but ended that conversation pretty quickly x

laurawalker wrote:

actually i havent been, i had one guy add me thinking i meant i wanted to know he was wanking but ended that conversation pretty quickly x

I htought that was what the "last time you masturbated" thread was for. :)

haha me too and i think hes getting this site confused with another :p x

laurawalker wrote:

WOT only one?

yep, only the one x