What's the most intimate thing 2 people can do?

Simple question, doesn't have to be a sexual act, can be playing Chess if that does it for you.

For me I'm going to go for the 69. Nothing beats having as much of me swallowed as deep as possible. It can only be more intimate if I'm returning the favour hence my choice.

For me, I would say the most intamate thing I have expereinced are the deep chats that last all night, until sunrise, talking about goals, regrets, memories, fears, hope, dreams, and... each other's love.

But the lotus position for a long sexual night is a really close second

;)

agree with both of the above.

also - rimming. tonguing your love's holes is so special x

jackjohn wrote:

also - rimming. tonguing your love's holes is so special x

for sure that is a very special and intimate act...

I think the answer to this depends on person to person as well as where and when and how the act is done =)

Lady Ness wrote:

I think the answer to this depends on person to person as well as where and when and how the act is done =)

I agree, so what is yours?

Hey cowboy, I don't really believe I have any favourite acts due 5to things being so different each time, plus also as someone who has more than one partner it can be tricky to say I have one favourite.

I feel also that if I picked a favourite, I'd also be a bit disappointed when it didn't go to plan. Don't get me wrong, it happens in all relationships, and in ways I want the bad as well as the good. But I don't really want to set myself up for disappointment =)

Lady Ness wrote:

Hey cowboy, I don't really believe I have any favourite acts due 5to things being so different each time, plus also as someone who has more than one partner it can be tricky to say I have one favourite.

I feel also that if I picked a favourite, I'd also be a bit disappointed when it didn't go to plan. Don't get me wrong, it happens in all relationships, and in ways I want the bad as well as the good. But I don't really want to set myself up for disappointment =)

sure, I get it...

=)

We swing, so there are a few limits we have that we will not ever do with other people mainly as we find these things very intimate and just for us.

Ours are not so much sexual acts but important all the same, so the biggest one is cuddling, i would never cuddle anyone other than my partner after sex as thats just for me and him and a little to intimate too do with others. Another thing is sharing a bath with my partner, again i would never do this with another man or him a woman.

Wildcherry wrote:

We swing, so there are a few limits we have that we will not ever do with other people mainly as we find these things very intimate and just for us.

The biggest one is cuddling, i would never cuddle anyone other than my partner after sex as thats just for me and him and a little to intimate too do with others. Another thing is sharing a bath with my partner, again i would never do this with another man or him a woman.

I have often heard that those that swing have those types of emotional connections and phsycal actions that serve as special things shared only between the couple. It is interesting to hear about those, thank you for sharing.

Cowboy81 wrote:

Wildcherry wrote:

The biggest one is cuddling, i would never cuddle anyone other than my partner after sex as thats just for me and him and a little to intimate too do with others. Another thing is sharing a bath with my partner, again i would never do this with another man or him a woman.

I have often heard that those that swing have those types of emotional connections and phsycal actions that serve as special things shared only between the couple. It is interesting to hear about those, thank you for sharing.

Not many will "get" what we do or understand but our sex is different from when we have it with other people.. I guess the easiest way to explain it is, sex with others is just nsa sex after its ended thats it but when we have sex we make love and its more meaningful as we love each other (as soppy as that sounds).

Also having sex with each other is nothing like having sex with anyone else because we know each other so intimately, I find its important when you swing to avoid intimacy with others as a couple or it wouldnt be right :).

Wildcherry wrote:

Not many will "get" what we do or understand but our sex is different from when we have it with other people.. I guess the easiest way to explain it is, sex with others is just nsa sex after its ended thats it but when we have sex we make love and its more meaningful as we love each other (as soppy as that sounds).

Also having sex with each other is nothing like having sex with anyone else because we know each other so intimately, I find its important when you swing to avoid intimacy with others as a couple or it wouldnt be right :).

Again, thanks for sharing.

For me it's cuddling/snuggling I only allow 3 people to do this.... I don't like people in my space and when people touch me without permission I get agitated and some times very distressed about it... so it takes a lot of love and trust for me to cuddle someone

Kissing passionately...

Its the only time two people share what is most intimate in the most reciprocal way in a time that has no void..

Its the only time two people share what is most intimate in the most reciprocal way in a time that has no void..

By the way.. No one steal that sentence.. that one is mine..

Mr. Swank wrote:

By the way.. No one steal that sentence.. that one is mine..

Don't worry, I didn't understand it so I can't steal it :-D

I think I'm going to feel out of place in such an intellectual setting as this!

Anyway, my answer...depends whether the question relates to me personally, or to the most intimate doable thing, or even the most intimate thing that could ever be possible.

For me, I'm with the whole long and deep conversation thing. That's intimacy at its best (but that's coming from someone who likes to avoid personal contact wherever possible).

So that makes me unqualified really to say what the most intimate realistic thing is, but from an outsider's point of view I would imagine it's probably sex. If both parties get the orgasm, that is!

As for the most intimate thing that I could possibly think of...well, that would be if you were both characters in Star Trek and they beamed you up and the teleporter went wrong and merged you into one person. Kinda like Tuvix. I can't imagine anything being more intimate than that.

We feel that a lot of sexual acts don't really count here - sex can be as intimate or as impersonal as you want it to be really. So for the most part we'll just ignore sex-acts for this list.

Massages are incredibly intimate - I don't think either of us would consider going to a spa and getting massaged by someone else something that we would want to do for this reason. Giving her a footrub is something incredibly intimate, and I would not wanting anyone else giving her one!

Falling asleep while cuddled up is another one. There's a difference between just falling asleep in the same bed as someone, and wrapping up together and drifting off.

This one technically involves sex, but is a bit different: stopping to have a conversation during sex. It's happened plenty of times with us that we've just stopped during to talk about something and have a bit of a laugh.

I'm sure there's plenty more we can think of, and we'll add them on at a later point!

Can I just add one actually - if I ever found anyone with whom I could exchange mutual ASMR, I'd be in heaven :)

S&S made me think, falling asleep cuddling after sex. It is a regular thing we do that solidifies the emotional contact along with the physical.

I know a couple who used to touch eyeballs. Eg. her eye touched the other persons eye.

Creeped me out, but they loved it.