Intimate

Which one is more intimate, penetrative sex or oral sex.

1 Like

For me personally they both are intimate, in their own ways.

2 Likes

Depends on the connection but I’d also agree both are rather intimate in their own ways

2 Likes

Penetrative sex for me

2 Likes

I would say penetrative sex, purely because there are more opportunities for intimacy. But it is incredibly intimate for someone to put their mouth on your genitals with the intention of giving pleasure.

The intention matters. My ex only ever licked me to make me wet enough for penetration. There was no intimacy in that.

5 Likes

I love licking out my wife… feeling her arousal build and her reaction of the pleasure given in extremely intimate.

3 Likes

Oral every time - it’s a lot easier to control the speed when giving oral and so intimate :yum:

2 Likes

Depending on the situation and position, eyes catching each other for.closeness

2 Likes

Love penetrative sex, but nothing is more intimate than using your mouth IMO.

2 Likes

Penetrative sex for us, oral sex is fun, but does not feel as intimate.

2 Likes

For me penetrative sex, especially anal, is far and away the most intimate act between two people.

I only came to appreciate just how intimate penetration is when my wife began pegging me.

Allowing someone to place something into your body for mutual pleasure is an amazing feeling and one that I have come to crave.

3 Likes

Im really torn on this subject.

Ive never been a fan of how my bits look, my new ‘friend’ loves it and alway wants to give me oral. So for me it feels very intimate, that I will let him do it.

But sex and as @rockstar said particular anal feel very intimate too

3 Likes

I feel there both pretty intimate. We love doing both, when looking in my wife’s eye is so intimate while doing either one .:smiley:

2 Likes

I’d it’s got 2 thumbs and points at me therefore it’s me :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Personally, I feel like oral is more intimate than penetrative sex.

As a swinger, I am more likely to have penetrative sex with someone - rather than oral as I feel like im really choosy about who I’d like to do that with because it just feels much more personal, if that makes sense :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

I feel that it isn’t the act that is intimate or not, it is the circumstances.

For example - take anal.
We have a position where I’m face down on the bed with a pillow under my tummy, he’s in my ass thrusting away, but he snuggles his body down on mine, puts his arms outside mine and put his chin over my shoulder. That is the most intimate thing we do.
We also love me lying on my back on the bed, ass at the edge, feet up on his shoulders and him grabbing my hips to ensure he gets deep anal penetration. That’s not intimate, it’s raw sex.

Same with oral. If I’m grinding my pussy into his face, that isn’t that intimate. If I’m in my queening chair, but he’s got full head movement and he’s carefully caressing my pussy with his tongue, that’s intimate.

I hope you understand where I’m coming from.

5 Likes

For me (as others have said) it depends on the situation, if it’s a grab the chance quick shag/bj/muffin then no but it it’s slow an sensual then yes.

2 Likes