What's the strangest sexual thing that has happened to you??

We had had some friends over for a meal and drinks and they stayed over.

Next thing I knew half asleep in the morning someone was laying behind me with their hand between my legs massaging my BALLS which was lovely until I came to and realised I was spooned behind my wife!! What was I to do?when I turned round our friend was mortified she had gone into the wrong room. That was 20 years ago and until today nothing has ever been said and I don't think my o.h. knows

Very lame compared to yours paulsballs, strange but lovely I exploded over the phone to someone just last week. First ph sex for me! The build up was insane online, switched to our mobiles and we came together...bliss.

Yours does sound good :)

Ozz wrote:

Very lame compared to yours paulsballs, strange but lovely I exploded over the phone to someone just last week. First ph sex for me! The build up was insane online, switched to our mobiles and we came together...bliss.

I hope the phone survived you EXPLODING over it![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

paulsballs wrote:

Ozz wrote:

I hope the phone survived you EXPLODING over it![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Yes it did haha x

Ozz wrote:

Sound's naughty

Ozz - I love phone sex... Texting all day to build it up until you're ready to explode! Then when you get on the phone you're both so horny you really get into it and cumming together is so good!

I had somebody attempt to give me a footjob once. Can't say that it's particularly my thing.

If we are going for bizzare sexual experiences. Well.

I whipped out a milky way bar one night not so long ago out of the kitchen cupboard, and suggested that my boyfriend could eat it out of my pussy. We thought it would be a laugh. Got down to business in bed, everything is going well, he unwraps the chocolate bar and puts it inside me. Comes up to kiss me, goes back down, pulls the bar out (it wasn't even all the way in).. and it is as though my pussy has bitten the end off. Boyf starts laughing trying to fish it out, can't find it. I go to the toilet, nothing.

Get up at 4am for a wee while he was getting up and ready for work, and I just get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. I shriek and realise all over the bathroom floor is brown water. Theres brown stuff EVERYWHERE, all down my legs, between my thighs. I thought I had pooped myself in the night, and was only until he rushed into the bathroom to see what's happening when he said that it was infact, the milky way, and I hadn't pooped myself.

It started out sexy and fun, and then by 4am escelated into a mess. Sorry guys.

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

I whipped out a milky way bar one night not so long ago out of the kitchen cupboard, and suggested that my boyfriend could eat it out of my pussy. We thought it would be a laugh. Got down to business in bed, everything is going well, he unwraps the chocolate bar and puts it inside me. Comes up to kiss me, goes back down, pulls the bar out (it wasn't even all the way in).. and it is as though my pussy has bitten the end off. Boyf starts laughing trying to fish it out, can't find it. I go to the toilet, nothing.

Get up at 4am for a wee while he was getting up and ready for work, and I just get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. I shriek and realise all over the bathroom floor is brown water. Theres brown stuff EVERYWHERE, all down my legs, between my thighs. I thought I had pooped myself in the night, and was only until he rushed into the bathroom to see what's happening when he said that it was infact, the milky way, and I hadn't pooped myself.

Not had a good laugh for age's. Nice one..

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

We had similar happen to us in a hotel room a few months ago, but it was where the OH was putting Maltesers into me, how it got around to them being inserted into my bum, I just don't know how it all started, But what fun and a turn on it was.

It wasn't till we finished our play and we saw the state of the bed sheets, we tried washing them, but they ended up in a pile on the floor covered in faded chocolate stains....What the cleaners thought the next morning, God only knows.

Bit of a strange and odd one, I was sat on my ex's lap just making out once, and he grabbed my head with the increasing passion. His finger pushed some spot just above the back of my neck, and I kid you not, it was extremely pleasurable and got me really wet. It felt like I was mid orgasm but without being stimulated elsewhere.. even he was creeped out! I can't even get to this spot, nor have I experienced this since him. But it really did happen! Strange huh?

HardinHerts wrote:

Ozz - I love phone sex... Texting all day to build it up until you're ready to explode! Then when you get on the phone you're both so horny you really get into it and cumming together is so good!

Insane and I want to do it all over again and again! :)

A pretty stange one for me was when my partner at the time said she would love to see me dressed up. While she was out at work I spent the day shaving and learning make up tutorials online, I went full out. I answered the door to her wearing some very slutty clothes and apparently it was convincing enough to make her do a quick double take. She leaped on me and was driven wild. I honestly thought I would have gotten more of a "ha ha" reaction. It was an odd one at the time

My hubby is the sort of bloke who prefers sexy lingerie to role play dress up, so it took me by suprise one evening when on the way home he pulled into a quiet country lane so we could have car sex!

Doesn't sound too strange but we were on our way back from a fancy dress party and i was in full mime outfit! We were expecting company that evening so i had to make sure my face didn't get smudged in the excitement of it all!

A gay female couple I'm friends with took me to bed with them as one of their straight male friends was hitting on me when we were all very drunk. Saved from the slightly pervy bloke and thrown straight to the lesbians!

Okkkkkayyy think I'm going to keep any chocolate play OUTSIDE my body haha ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

This was a stange happening to me although it didn't end up being sexual . It was a busy saturday night in the pub and me and my Mrs were enjoying or trying to enjoy a pub meal.

A gay couple plonked them selves at our table and after exchanging pleasantries starting talking away to us( although I wished they would just leave us alone. Anyway the conversation eventually lead onto the subject of sex . I was thinking to myself where is this leading ? Anyway They were asking me ( in front of the Mrs) would I be intersted just for one night having the experience of a 3 some. At which point I choked on my beer and my Mrs just rolled over in laughter. I politlely declined the offer as I am not in the sligtest bi curious . I don't even like my own body that much let alone another guys .

It was just a sureal scenario really trying to enjoy a meal in a pub and then start talking about sex to strangers and then get the offer.

TBH they were very nice guys but my Mrs still ribs me everytime they come into the pub .

I was once in Mexico (the best way to start any story, I know) and I was just getting down to it and I felt the weirdest, wet sensation down there followed by this awful sting. No word of a joke, I looked down and she was trying to pour and then drink tequila from my lady parts. She'd even prepared a straw. Hilarious.

Another near happeinng.

I used to be in charge of a small bank( yes I wore a suit and had dark hair ) and noticed when I served this particular woman she did gaze into my eyes and being honest I did find her attractive . She was slightly tanned and slim probably a typical size 12 really my type At the time I just met my future partner to be who was also my type to so I didn't give into temptation. Anyway whilst serving this woman once she had left an open envelope .

Could have been on purpose but I don't know. Inside contained some photgraphs and rathr saucy ones at that. Basically she was blindfolded and spreadeagled naked but face down on a new carpet as she worked for a carpet shop. Who took the photos and the what were they intended for only knows .

But I chickened out of handing them back and pretended I never saw the envelope. She never enquired either. Perhaps a game of cat and mouse I don't know.

All I can say was its a bit like the old saying . You can be waiting ages for a bus and then 2 come along .

There are perhaps some "ifs" here. If I did give her the envelope back she would have known I had seen the photos .Would anything have come from it ? I think this was one really hot lady and into the kinky stuff already. I think I made the right choice and sticking with the girl that became my Mrs .

I did wank off this guy once in his bathroom that was full of guys at the time at a party he and his wife were throwing!

He got it out, had a slash and well when presented with an opportunity like that, you've just got to go with it! It was a while ago, I was about 29 maybe 30!

He loved it, they loved it and I thought it delish! :)