Significant moments of your sex life?

I thought this up while I was in bed last night and just had to try it out!

What you do is ask "What was the most ______ moment of your sex life?" the next post answers it, and then asks another question.

i.e

Post 1) Whats was the most emotional moment of your sex life?

Post 2) First time with my current partner. What was the most awkward moment of your sex life?

So on and so forth.

Here's my question!

What was the most empowering moment of your sex life?

MandiVonSweiss wrote:

What was the most empowering moment of your sex life?

For me, the most empoering is having another human at my mercy ; ) It also displays immense amounts of trust and understanding.

Question :

What was the most shocking moment of you sex life?

Shocked that I made my OH squirt. Didnt expect it, and havent managed since.

What's the most embarrasing moment anyone's had?

Most embarrassing...... My mum walking in on me doing reverse cowgirl on a guy when I was 19.

What's your most shameful sex experience

When I couldn't get junior to rise to the occasion. Beaten to it, answer Bv's

My most shameful sex experience was having sex with two different men on the same day, in two different bushes. *hides*

Whats been your most awkward moment of your sex life?

Awkward.

a girl I had been seeing, mum coming down stairs as i was having sex with her daughter, most awkward was hearing her daughter say I want your cum in my mouth.

Most risky sex encounter?

When I lost my virginity while my mum was in the room under mine, in a ridiculously squeaky bed. ha!

Whats been the kinkiest moment of your sex life?

having sex in my first ever car down the beach

what was the funniest moment of your sex life

Using a glow in the dark condom hair for fun!

What was the best moment of your sex life?

Learning that my Wife enjoyed being Submissive as much as I enjoy being Dominant!

What was the most suprising moment of your sex life?

My wife trying anal (after saying its going to hurt and i won't like it) then trying it and loving it...

Whats the most awkward moment you've had during sexual moment?

Having her dad walk in as she is under the sheets about to get a mouthful!

whats is your most satisfying moment?

Satisfying, when after some effort i was able to have anal sex with my OH for the first time.

Question - what was the most difficult sexual act you have done/tried?

Anal. It was horrible.

What was the most romantic thing someone's done for you?

Most romantic thing... we went on a couples holiday and in our hotel in Spain, he laid me on the bed and sang to me, then kissed me deeply and held me close. wow!

question: What is the bravest thing you've done during sex, e.g. kinky or unusual?

Allowing my boyfriend to try and anally fist me. It worked after much patience and I loved it!

question: what was the best sex you ever had in your life?

atlanta wrote:

what was the best sex you ever had in your life?

I had a one night stand when I was 22 with a Swedish girl. It was absolutely mind-blowing. Can't explain how or why but the two of us just sexually synced and the entire night (6-8 hours) was a non-stop marathon of wild, untamed, uninhibited sex. We did it every way possible and then a few more. Probably came 8 or 9 times and she easily came two dozen times. It was amazing.

Question: What's the quickest sex you've ever had?

About two minutes, in a tent at Glastonbury. It was a really impractical place for sex, because the tent was really hot and smelly, and cramped, and we couldn't make any noise, We both just really wanted to do it though, so we ried to get it over and done with in a jiffy! Luckily, both my girlfriend and I came really quickly.

When was the first time that making love with someone made you realise you were *in* love with them?