What's your biggest turn on...

Another fan of having my neck kissed , it literally makes me go weak at the knees !

using a glass or steel dildo on another lady, especially if it's their first time. Love to see their bodies writhe around when they are ready to climax. It's a huge turn on.

Also, being part of a bi MMF, love seeing 2 guys together, then me joining in.

I have a few.
Neck kissing
My nipples being played with
Sucking him
And my most recent is being spanked

Balls being played with,then the perimium and then a tickle of the anus, a bit of fingering all finished off with the mother of all blow jobs

Would have to be watching a nice toy being used slowly in n out

Seeing my husband straight out the shower. Makes me want to jump him!

lots of nipple play, followed by a hand up my skirt

Seeing my OH kneeling and waiting for me when I've ordered her to do so is a pretty big one

For me I have real sensitive big nipples, just the gentlist touch and I start to get turned on

Rubber gloves wearing them and being touched by someone wearing them.

Got to be when the wife squirts all over my face and I drink it all up, gets me super hard. Gee I'm hard just thinking about it lol. :-)

Watching my partner cum is possibly the biggest turn on, and a big booty in tiny shorts is one thing I can't resist

Having my partner stroke and run his hands all down my back, bum and legs. It gets me in the mood every time.

JVWH wrote:

My OH bending over in front of me and slowly taking her knickers off.

Classic for sure!

And skirts with sexy/none/unknown coverage underneath.

Mine most definately is restraints, the feeling when any form of restraint applied from him holding my wrists to rope or leather its the most arousing feeling for myself

Heels and Hold ups. Especially worn out and unable touch