Biggest turn ons?

Mine would have to be having my ears kissed and nibbled or my ass played with :P

Mine's a bottle of dry Provencal rose and a posh english accent...

Mine would have to be a very slow mind blowing striptease performed by my OH whilst handcuffed to a chair so I can't touch

Mine is being restrained and blindfolded whilst she does things to herself that i cant see or touch but can hear

Kiss the back of my neck ..... It works every time

When a lady wearing a skirt bends over and I catch a glimpse of the little triangle patch of panties.

Definitely kissing the back of my neck

Being pressed up against from behind and you can feel them rock hard against your bum!! Kinda weird that I like it so much when the idea of anal is cringy to me... Hmm

No it ain't . Enjoy what you like Hun . Xx

Mind sex with oh... and trust the rest is down to him to do what he chooses

Being dominated.

Having fingers through my hair. Instant hard on!

Lord love length wrote:

Kiss the back of my neck ..... It works every time

+1

My partner does this to me when I am busy doing my course work. Biggest tease ever!
That along with him grabbing my hips is AMAZING ♥

Being tied up and blindfolded by wife and whipped and played with.

Do like to be tied up, blind folded and teased. Being able to hear what OH is doing to herself but not see is also a bonus.

One word says it all for me - LATEX!!!

That's if a woman is wearing it, I should add.

Having my neck nibbled.

Having my nipples pinched hard! Like a light switch straight to my nether regions LOL!

Making sex videos with sexy lingirie then watching them. As we watch, have the camcorder on and record what we are doing as we watch. This just continues until we are exhausted. Gives us hours of memorable lovemaking to look back at.

My wife naked under her skirt when we go out