What's your biggest turn on...

This is exactly what it say in the title

What's your biggest turn on men and woman ?

Kissing my neck is a real thumbs up for me

Neck is always good, but my favourite at the moment is spanking. From a gentle tap and a squeeze through clothes letting me know what to expect to receive later, to a full on bend-me-over-the-table stinging hand slap, I'll be putty in anyone's hand.

I love my nipples being squeezed hard and having OH soft breath slowly breathing into my ear Goosepimples galore turn on for me

My OH bending over in front of me and slowly taking her knickers off.

I love having my balls squeezed and pulled. Gentle to then hard. Edge of pain and pleasure.

Ice cubes over my breasts, right after my nipples have been sucked hard and gently bitten. And then repeat 😊 There's not a lot I won't do after that lol

This post is no longer available.

Scoob wrote:

GinaGee74 wrote:

Ice cubes over my breasts, right after my nipples have been sucked hard and gently bitten. And then repeat 😊 There's not a lot I won't do after that lol

Should the ice cubes not be first to get the nipples hard for sacking?😉
Nope i like it that way so they are warmed up - makes the ice even more of a thrill
This post is no longer available.

For me it's when mrs tj bites my neck/shoulders while kissing them. Not only does it feel amazing but it gives us a good opening for some spanking in return.

Seeing the wife in a sexy outfit either lingerie or her dominatrix clothes, with a huge strap on, on. 👍
And her case she loves me tweaking or nibbling and sucking her nipples, she really cums with that.

Seeing the wife in her outfits or when she is wearing an outfit and covering it with silk dressing gown

Seeing a woman in latex. Stockings, gloves, catsuit... anything.

Being told that I've been a very good girl and I'm going to get my reward xx

(I love forced orgasm) 😍

Having my nipples stretched to the limit, then spit roasted followed by a hard spanking from my wife and finally watching my wife being used in all three holes and watch her cum and cum and cum.

Sucking his cock ^_^

My wife in sexy underwear with that look in her eye like a randy devil has inhabited her body and desires nothing but pleasure.

Having my neck kissed and my nipples played with this gets me really going.

Hubby kissing my neck... Sends me weak...kissing in general for me really gets me hot... That and sucking him 😀

For me it would be a very good blow job.