What's your biggest without hurting

I have had 9" and was like wow :flushed:
Would like to try 10" but unsure if it would hurt

3 Likes

You need to remove your profile pic as it violates the forum rules.

4 Likes

I think im the only one that didnt see the profile picture. :slightly_frowning_face: changed before i looked at post.

2 Likes

Double wow! Lol guess thereā€™s no harm in trying and see if 10ā€ would fit.

For me the widest girth Iā€™ve tried with toys is 5ā€ but length wise Iā€™ve taken 12ā€ :shushing_face:

1 Like

No bigger than 7.5", its too painful. Even that length is pushing it slightly. I had a dildo that had a girth of 6.75" that looked ok on a measuring tape but in person I was like ā€˜absolutely notā€™. I had to have help with it and only was able to take it once after sex, I bled for days afterwards so can safely say that was too big.

(Edited to correct the girth, it was 6.5")

3 Likes

I didnā€™t either

Girth of 6.75 is massive, I believe over 6" for girth starts to get too thick for quite a few women.

2 Likes

The biggest girth I can take comfortable anally is 9.75ā€ Feels absolutely amazing.

9.75" girth? From a toy I take it.

5 inches and not much girth at the moment. We are still pretty new to anal.

1 Like

It took over a year to work up to it, but my GF was finally able to insert her hand in me up to the wrist. Not sure of the dimensions, obviously. Wasnā€™t as pleasurable as Iā€™d hopedā€¦I just felt full and uncomfortable. GF loves my hand inside her.

1 Like

Hubby at 9ā€ :yum:
Him being the biggest Iā€™ve taken, I thought would hurt or at the least - uncomfortable. But it wasnā€™t, just felt right.

4 Likes

Yes indeed from a toy. This one actually