What's your Brain Sex I.D?

So recently I watched Embarrassing Bodies. They were talking about how men and women are of equal intelligence but that they have differing mental strengths and weaknesses. So women can think more like a man and vice versa.

I've known for a long time that I think like a dude. Now it's proven :)

Where do you fall?

Takes about ten mins to finish :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sex/add_user.shtml

(sorry I don't know why the link won't highlight, but copy and paste into browser)

I came up 100% female, no kidding.

Interesting survey, thanks for reposting :)

I came out male although balanced in two areas

Ye that was interesting thanks :)

I wasn't at 100 but at the female end rather than the male.

I saw this and then meant to do the survey but got distracted, thanks for posting, I'm 20% female apparently, although reading the explanations all my results seem to conflict with each other, for one it said I wasn't good at empathising, then the next said I was way above average at it, so no idea what it means haha!

I lean into female at about 25% average

Mine is 50% female overall.

So basically average for a woman... living up to my name lol!

I got about 25% female brain.

mines coming out at 0%, so I guess that's slap-bang in the middle!

Utter rubbish.

Their stats are bizarre and meaningless, and in some of the tests there is no difference between male and female performance anyway...

^5 Sophie for matching results in random online quiz thing! lol

50% female.

Interestingly, I came out right in the middle with a big fat 0%

AdventurousSexKitten wrote:

Well, I'm not male....I'm 100% female. I liked the part that says women type approximately double the amount of words men do....explains why I have the inability to write a short e-mail!

Really

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

Well, I'm not male....I'm 100% female. I liked the part that says women type approximately double the amount of words men do....explains why I have the inability to write a short e-mail!

Really

Haha! See typical bloke...one word. Yes....was hoping there might be something male in there that might explain my recent penchant for men in stockings.....!!!

But i am not a typical bloke, I am right in the middle!

Might explain a lot of my posts on here! lol

I am slap bang right in the middle too.

I came out as 50 % male. Please note I am female :-D

I blame the spacial analyses for this. I scored really high in both matching the line and 3D shapes, while I know I am not as good with reading emotions and with words. With those I fall into average. I admit I would have more luck reading map than peoples emotions.

My result was 50% male, which is average, apparently.

Also, I don't want to brag or anything, but:

This was probably one of the harder tasks. It tested your ability to mentally rotate an object in your head.

You scored 12 out of 12.

TheOutsider wrote:

My result was 50% male, which is average, apparently.

Also, I don't want to brag or anything, but:

This was probably one of the harder tasks. It tested your ability to mentally rotate an object in your head.

You scored 12 out of 12.

Sooo? I had that too just did not want to brag cheeky

I came out at 25% female.

Although a more interesting score, to me anyway, was the empathy test. I scored just three out of twenty. THREE! ffs.

The results though were mixed. my overal outcome was.. i'm a strong silent, hold hearted bitch!