Guys?

People, I have a question, when your special someone goes like:

You: "What do you love in my body?"
Him: "I love you for your brains girl."

Meaning, reaction, feelings, response?
What do you think it means, stands for?

I think he's just trying to tell you that you are more than just physical features to him

I would be very happy my guy wasn't shallow and just loved me for tits/arse/walking on two legs!

Don't read into it that he doesn't love you for anything else, accept it as the lovely comment I'm sure it was intended as :)

x

Well, tho, I feel that I haven't been getting enough touchy/touchy, skin/skin, hands everywhere contact for some time. Now it's casual. So I wondered what was wrong, and asked him that.

I would not worry to much about it you no doubt caught him out with the question as for the touchy feely be overthe top and see if he pushes you away then there may be a problem

There are so many different factors that effect peoples sex drives, don't take it personally until to know the reasons behind it :) Easier said than done, I know, but hopefully thinking like this will help keep you happier in the process x

The poor guy was prob scared to answer because he knows what us women our like. If they say they love ia for our body, we flip out and accuse them of being shallow . Of they say they love our brains and personality we huff with them because we think they are not attracted too it.
Don't think bout it too much, your over analysing things. And he prob will never give the right answer anyway

blonde vixen13 wrote:

The poor guy was prob scared to answer because he knows what us women our like. If they say they love ia for our body, we flip out and accuse them of being shallow . Of they say they love our brains and personality we huff with them because we think they are not attracted too it.
Don't think bout it too much, your over analysing things. And he prob will never give the right answer anyway

Yep, sometimes guys can't win. Its a nice compliment don't dwell too long on it.

blonde vixen13 wrote:

What she said. This is why guys do not answer this question lol. It is unwinnable. No matter what they say, it will be taken as an insult. Even if they actually said something like "Oh I love your bum" then what? Are my boobs that horrendous then? lol Can't win and in my opinion, silly question unless he then lists literally every single inch of you and your brains and your whole personality. Mind you, a fault will still be found with his answer 9What do you mean I am funny, are you laughing at me?) lol. It's like, if he is with you, he is with you because he likes/loves./fancies you. Although if you are still with the same guy that you posted a thread about before? I seem to remember he was not a very loving kind of guy anyway and treated you badly if I am remembering it right? lots of folks said leave? If it is still the same guy (And if I am remembering it right) it sounds like you still have the same insecurities with him? Anyway. Good luck x

Yes it is. I am still with him because he changed a bit... Either way.... I believe that my life is stressing too, so it all piles up together.. Yet I still doubt many things.. And am too forgiving

Your probably looking way to far into something he said and he hasnt thought about again since then.