What's your fantasy?

A line up of men, hard and waiting to bang me.

8 Likes

My current fantasy is to have my Bi cherry popped in a MMF. The lady invites the guys to strip off and play with each other for her pleasure. Love the idea of me playing with the hubby until he shoots all over her, then returning the favour, before we both turn our attention to her. :drooling_face:

7 Likes

Spoke to OH again last night about dp she said yes and if our trans friend was available now she would have done it there and then started off with only one demand that I suck her cock first and swallow it all one became two and the second is that I have her ass and she gets her pussy as she said the only cock going in her ass is mine but I have a feeling that might change

4 Likes

My husband and I have had a couple of conversations of a full swap foursome with another couple. While we both have had same sex encounters they have never been together. I must admit the thought of watching him with another man is a real turn on.

10 Likes

I keep having a re occurring fantasy of having a pegger or cock owner sitting on the right height bench or stool so I can combine my leg workout with anal fun . I have a feeling I could push myself longer than my normal leg work out . Oh yeah , whomever it is I also request a reach around and play with my nipples .

3 Likes

A proper dp with OH she is willing to try it with our trans friend we did have dp last night but that was just us and a toy.I have also told her lately that I want a cock in my ass and also one in my mouth her reply was well that’s what your getting when we have our weekend away with jen and Christine she also said your getting tied to a chair and your going to watch me take Christine’s cock and jens dildo in my pussy ass and mouth

5 Likes

A recent fantasy is to be a nude model for an art class . Preferably after getting a good tan . I am comfortable at nudist camps and think I could handle it . But think they probably would not want an elderly old man for a subject . As an old guy I can sit still easy enough , but I think I better take ibuprofen and maybe have chiropractor adjust me first .

2 Likes

tied up and dominated by 2 bbcs hehe xx

1 Like

I would love to be tied up by a couple of older ladies
My Willy Humiliated and then have my bum pegged

4 Likes

do you consider this appropriate? Perhaps you should read community guidelines.

Forum Rules - Lovehoney Lovehoney Forum Guidelines

2 Likes

Lately I’ve been fantasising about being with another woman. OH isn’t involved just me and her, in my fantasy it is always very romantic and very passionate.

12 Likes

I used to have that fantasy but it was my OH who was with another woman and I have been lucky to see it fulfilled and I was sat in a chair well tied to it really and could only watch and I have to be honest and say it was truly a beautiful and sensual to see I hope you get to live out your fantasy

3 Likes

Just every so often I have the fantasy that me and my OH can have the house to ourselves so we can have loud dirty and dare I say kinky sex downstairs

3 Likes

Haha I’ve just been informed that my fantasy is about to be fulfilled our daughter is going out for about 5hours so plenty of time for us to play think I may suggest to OH she puts on her dom outfit and I will bring her some thin cigars when I get back from dropping our daughter off so we should be able to have a nice session spanking flogging pegging etc

5 Likes

lock the front door, no suprise drop bys by daughter with friend ‘just to grab a jacket’ etc !

3 Likes

I think my first one would have to be a 3some with 2 shemales.

5 Likes

Threesome. Me and two girls in a public setting.

2 Likes

What I can’t seem to shake at the moment is going out fully crossdressed. Already have my outfit picked out, black PVC minidress, fishnet stockings and stiletto thigh high boots (my wife would be wearing a matching outfit). Then towards the end of the night my wife leads me into one of the club toilets, locks the door and we ‘go at it’

2 Likes

@smyth-2k9 thats greedy lol

1 Like

Maybe just having sex while we’re being watched by a crowd of people. :grin::heart_eyes:

1 Like