What's your fantasy?

Should that read mercilessly? If so I’m with you on that one! :joy:

Probably. Was early in the morning

2 Likes

Great if your on webex and you partner crawls under the desk and starts licking and sucking…:lips::tongue:

2 Likes

I have a fantasy of my wife getting her labia pierced or a tattoo near her pussy, I love the idea of her having to be exposed down there to someone else and the fact there will be a permanent reminder.

2 Likes

being watched while I wank

7 Likes

Current fantasy is my wife getting a younger and v well endowed lover and bringing him back to our bed. He’d then have sex with her deep from behind whilst I kiss her passionately and touch her clit and boobs so she reaches orgasm whilst he’s inside. After he finishes I would clean the creampie before taking his place and finishing myself.

10 Likes

I really want to have sex with another girl but have always been too scared.

Before that it was a threesome which I have done with 2 guys before but would like a girl involved next time

12 Likes

Fantasies change all the time for me. To be pegged is number 1 just now and has been for a while. I’d settle for just having sex just now​:pleading_face:

4 Likes

I’m struggling to think what scary things might happen with a girl that wouldn’t with a man. :thinking:

The worst I can come up with is long nails! :nail_care:

edited by mod

Arranging hookups is not allowed on this site - please read the rules and delete. :warning:

3 Likes

@Serpentwand
Was that for real ??
Makes a change, its not me crossing the line :grin:

Thanks for the offer @Davey123 but I’m still a bit tired after last night. :joy_cat:

1 Like

Husband found me in a particularly agreeable mood the other day, lead me to the bed both of us fully clothed and said “lay on your stomach”
I thought about protesting but I was curious so did what I was told; “arms out in front”, then “legs apart”, then “feet up against your ass” then “ass up, no, more, up!”, grabs hips, lifts to acceptable height, small pause. “Yes. Now imagine you are tied up tight with ropes” and proceeded to test the angle, explaining how much I would not be able to move and then walked off muttering about installing anchor points. I know he loves all manner of bondage but that was a fun way to get me thinking about it too.

So add shibari to the fantasy list, apparently. :hot_face::melting_face:

8 Likes

Would love to be masturbated over my OH by another man while I’m dressed in OH’s lingerie :wink:

1 Like

Since last week double fisting is no longer a fantasy. We finally got past the knuckles, felt so amazing feeling both of her hands wrist deep inside me.

3 Likes

Crikey, sounds you’re living the dream!
:rightwards_hand: :leftwards_hand:

3 Likes

Today is drive home and find my OH lying in bed toting and playing with both her ass and pussy me sneak in the house sneak upstairs and slide my head between her legs and let my tongue take over from the toys and an added bonus would be for her to have her thigh highs on gloves with one of her thin cigars in hand

4 Likes

Mutual masturbation is an awesome thing!

8 Likes

Watched a video on MFF anal creampie and cum swapping.

The ultimate (new) fantasy for me and Mrs. Val would be for me to cum in one of her fiends anally during a threesome and then have Mrs. Val take it and then share with the other woman.

Mrs. Val doesn’t like anal so I envision her consenting to me doing anal on one of her friends while she stimulates her, and then swapping out of her ass when I am done. That would be amazing…!

4 Likes