Whats your hobbies?

delilahxx wrote:

Bakerson wrote:

Photography (enjoy rather than any talent)

Expanding my knowledge - I will read anything, have even been known to read the integredients on shower gels when I've read anything else!

I like making up new words in my head and imagining how they'd be spelt

I also like Maths - especially the magic of the number 9

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

delilahxx wrote:

I like reading, baking, craft stuff, sewing and mathematics. I know mathematics seems a bit of a strange hobby but I am doing a degree in it which means I study it very regularly and enjoy it :D

I LOVE sitting with a good equation :) I'm a very happy bunny when I'm doing maths lol x

My hobbies are - Drawing portraits, gaming, lovehoney forum =P and doing make up :)

Thats so cool, some fellow maths geeks :D

I doubt I'm anywhere near as good as you though lol I only got as far as gcse. I wanted to go on a do A-Level maths but I was too old :( So I attempted doing finance but that wasn't the same. I wish I could just do my gcse maths again for fun lol x

Love reading, social and Medical History, old and modern surgery and anaesthetics books, my tablet for simple puzzles and games,, my DVDs boxsets and History, Dr who and of course James Bond.

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

delilahxx wrote:

Bakerson wrote:

Photography (enjoy rather than any talent)

Expanding my knowledge - I will read anything, have even been known to read the integredients on shower gels when I've read anything else!

I like making up new words in my head and imagining how they'd be spelt

I also like Maths - especially the magic of the number 9

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

delilahxx wrote:

I like reading, baking, craft stuff, sewing and mathematics. I know mathematics seems a bit of a strange hobby but I am doing a degree in it which means I study it very regularly and enjoy it :D

I LOVE sitting with a good equation :) I'm a very happy bunny when I'm doing maths lol x

My hobbies are - Drawing portraits, gaming, lovehoney forum =P and doing make up :)

Thats so cool, some fellow maths geeks :D

I doubt I'm anywhere near as good as you though lol I only got as far as gcse. I wanted to go on a do A-Level maths but I was too old :( So I attempted doing finance but that wasn't the same. I wish I could just do my gcse maths again for fun lol x

You're never too old to do something you like:)

I dont know what possessed me to study maths.

I bombed my final module, I just didnt get Complex Compound double angle formula.

Trying to differentiate those was just beyond me.

Actualy hobbie is wargaming, but I play with excel at work a lot.

Lovehoney is actually my biggest hobby at the moment! :D

films . films films films , tattooing, reading , sleeping , gigs ,ummm .... mastubating ??:P

Mine are reading, writing, game of thrones, doctor who, tarot reading and making reborn dolls :-)

rubysoho wrote:

films . films films films , tattooing, reading , sleeping , gigs ,ummm .... mastubating ??:P

That last one's taken as read on here isn't it?

Mine are console gaming, creating electronic music on my PC , drawing anime , watching films and modifiing fixing anything i like to keep my brain busy . Bit geeky i know ..

Lol is it wrong for me to say my hobby is having sexy-time with my OH and enjoying our selection of toys and lingerie??!!

I also enjoy cooking, reading, music and wine

Mine are, watching football mainly Celtic, (trying to) play football, reading true crime books, watching documentaries (mostly on the american mafia), sometimes writing poems. I honestly enjoy doing the dishes I find it almost theraputic. I like playing the xbox and I have to say cunnilinguis is my fav hobby lol.

I also like watching lots of films, all kinds.

KebertXela wrote:

I dont know what possessed me to study maths.

I bombed my final module, I just didnt get Complex Compound double angle formula.

Trying to differentiate those was just beyond me.

Actualy hobbie is wargaming, but I play with excel at work a lot.

That doesn't sound like fun at all. Luckily I'm only in my second year so nothing like that yet :)

Reading, gaming (mainly geeky stuff like FPS, Simulations etc), baking, photography & photo manipulation, buying using and reviewing sex toys.. hehe :P

I love the fact that people on the forum have such a wide range of hobbies!

Golfing and watching my football team.

wreck it ralph wrote:

Mine are, watching football mainly Celtic, (trying to) play football, reading true crime books, watching documentaries (mostly on the american mafia), sometimes writing poems. I honestly enjoy doing the dishes I find it almost theraputic. I like playing the xbox and I have to say cunnilinguis is my fav hobby lol.

Watching who ? Celtic never herd of them. Lol

wreck it ralph wrote:

Looks like we have similar hobbies :-)

Snowboarding, Hiking, Rock climbing, Running, Basketball.

Motor biking (both classic bikes and sportsbikes - incredible fun) , shooting, archery, art, culture and unusual events. Independent cinema, cooking, camping and great restaurants.

Just started learning to fly with glider lessons - I want to move onto a Private pilot's license for single engined aircraft in a year or so.