What's your phobia?

I don't have one fortunately but can't stand sales shopping where everything is piled up and there are millions of people in your face.

Mottephobia - Moths! If near me they send me in to a panic; I scream, shake, feel sick, sometimes cry etc, no... Just no.

Think this is more a very strong fear than phobia but water on my face.

Spiders, anything bigger than a money spider and I break out in a panicked sweat. And if I walk through a web or end up with one ON me, I'll full on scream 😂.

And not so much a phobia, but I flat out refuse to watch scary films. I get really affected by them! Just don't enjoy being scared!

Mice. Ugh, went weird just typing it...

Spiders, clowns and dolls xx

AmyA wrote:

I have emetophobia - fear of vomiting/others vomiting. I feel panicked if someone says they feel unwell and can also make myself ill with worry when there is a bug going round.

Oh dear - me too. Being sick in public is my worst nightmare.

I also have a phobia of confined spaces and shop dummies. Imagine being trapped in a small place with a shop dummy...and then being sick from the fear. GAH! ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

Lady Bella wrote:

AmyA wrote:

I have emetophobia - fear of vomiting/others vomiting. I feel panicked if someone says they feel unwell and can also make myself ill with worry when there is a bug going round.

Oh dear - me too. Being sick in public is my worst nightmare.

I also have a phobia of confined spaces and shop dummies. Imagine being trapped in a small place with a shop dummy...and then being sick from the fear. GAH!

Oh that’s a horrendous thought! Confined spaces is also a problem for me. I had to have an MRI recently, I was in the machine for half an hour and it took every ounce of control I had to stay there!

Not a phobia, but I’m not a lover of scorpions.

Heights

N&Mc wrote:

The Mrs has a needles phobia/fear but has tattoos.

Exactly me haha

Globophobia ! (Fear of... balloons !).
Birthday parties are... an unsettling time for me. Especially if they pop, oh gosh that's... I'm getting chills down my back just thinking about it; but the texture and sound of things rubbing against them is equally squickening.

Spiders 🕷 , and hairdressers , not together 😃