What's your refractory period?

Title. Id say mine is roughly 15-20 min but id prefer to wait a little longer to avoid discomfort

Probably gonna sound thick now but if honest I don't understand the question - doh!!

This post is no longer available.

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Probably gonna sound thick now but if honest I don't understand the question - doh!!

Your refractory period is the time between orgasms, basically. After having an orgasm your penis/clitoris etc. may become numb or sensitive so it won't respond to any more stimulation.

For example, after I climax I can't climax again for about 5-15 minutes because I feel too sensitive/numb to carry on. Eveyone is different, though and we all have different refractory periods.

Scoob wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Basically, after you orgasm how long does it take until you are ready for sex again

See. I knew I was being thick lol

Pretty much straight away although if after another clit orgasm it gets longer between each one and takes longer to achieve.

Generally minutes! I’m the same though.. the more orgasms, the longer it takes between each.

Can’t say I’ve timed it but I guess at least 15 minutes, my clit must be a delicate little soul!

The only way I have found that I can increase the turnaround time is to remove contact with the stimulation literally at the split second I orgasm, which I find to be quite counter-intuitive, but then I can play again slightly quicker. Leaving the toy/ tongue/ fingers in place, even for 10-20 seconds of gentle wind-down tingles post orgasm, seems to really piss-off my clit. If I ever manage a g-spot orgasm, it will be interesting to compare, I’m hoping it might be quicker.

As a 66 year old male I'd say mine is about 48 hours :-)

I didn't know at first what meant. But me and hubby have managed to have 2 within 10-15mins before. Most we have done is 4 within 24hrs

I must be weird then as I can keep going and going, but then when I've had enough, I can't wait and start it again, I'm basically done and it has to be after a day.

I would say about 5 mims

I’d say 15-20mins but the other half can just keep going

I think i am a little strange as i stay hard after i orgasm. I have to go a little slower for a minute but yep I can just carry on. Good job really as can be a quick finisher.