What's your thoughts on solo time? How often do you touch yourself in a week?

When I was a teenager I used to do it often, but as I’ve got older and married my husband I’d rather he do it to me. Sometimes the wait makes the sexual frustration sex more intense, we do approx aim for sex 1-2 times a week.

2 Likes

Daily. Gotta have some sort of release. I think the more interesting question is “where” do you have some solo time :wink:

3 Likes

Not to often at the moment, I go through phases were sometimes I can do it daily but I haven’t played with myself for a good 3-4 weeks

1 Like

Literally as much as I can! I love it!

1 Like

For me it depends a lot on how much sex we’re having :yum: lots of sex and might only be once or twice, maybe not at all if I’m lucky enough to have some on a weeknight but if not could be four maybe even five :joy_cat:

1 Like

I’m at least once a day but can be 3/4 times a day. There no right or wrong with anything like this? Every 1 different have there own needs land things they like/into and partners should and need to respect partners (the list is never ending ) needs things they into/like
And if you or them have an issue with somthing and can’t/won’t sort it ?
Then it’s best you part ways . Saves lot a probs later down line

1 Like

Almost daily. Generally before I shower before bed.

1 Like

I do it once maybe twive a week but myself and my husband have sex most nights. I generally masturbate for the benefit of stress relief.

3 Likes

Sometimes instead of sex, me and my partner will masturbate next to each in bed and watch each other orgasm. We do this about once a week as it feels different to sex and means that we can pleasure ourselves in the exact way that we feel like! :grinning:

I either use my male masturbator or, if we are doing a long session, my Njoy Pure Wand for prostate orgasms and my partner will use her mains powered vibrator and suction cup dildo!

Normally, I’ll orgasm once and she will orgasm about two to four times in a session!

3 Likes

It’s something I need at the minute! Don’t get me wrong I’ve always enjoyed a little play and have always happily done it wherever I could!
It releases a lot of tension lately though!

Medicinal masturbation :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Right now A LOT like 9/10 times a day. Excessive and I’m hoping it calms down a bit as I feel a bit arrrr with it all.

4 Likes

I would say I masturbate daily. Just find it gives me that release I need to relax me

5 Likes

Couple of times a day, can be more if we have phone sex during the week. I know he finds it a turn on when I do it so at night I do it in front of him. Got a new G-spot vibrating dildo arriving Monday so can’t wait to try that out :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hello me and my OH have alone time :wink: 2-3 times a week and we a very open about when we do it and normal talk about it and do.eavn look at toys for our alone/solo time together and talk about what we like and that then can need to better sex hope this helps :grinning:

1 Like

You should have a day where you pick each others toys you have to use! Then talk to each other afterwards about it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I probably average twice a week solo and we probably average 2-3 times a week sex.

We both sometimes like a solo play with a toy or two, often come up with new ideas for when we are together.

If it stands to attention, then it receives attention. Never waste a boner!

1 Like

Does it really matter that much if she tells you or not??? Provided that your sex life is good and hasn’t taken a nose dive then what she chooses to do whilst on her own is really her business.
I for one have never asked my OH but since moving house I have noticed that all her toys are now with mine and often when I go to retrieve some of my toys when I play solo hers are in different places so I know she has been indulging but that doesn’t mean I have to ask. If she wishes to tell me then fair enough but I don’t see the relevance to having to ask her.

At least 4 times a week for me

I do not think I am slowing down at my vintage age . Actually being retired gets that icky work thing out of the way . During the summer I would guess I never cum more than three times in a day and some times three times in a week . Since my wife does not touch me in any way I find myself caressing my nipples and cock many times a day . I do find being hot from sun bathing and all oiled up with coconut oil (fragrance) and being near nude does make me horny .
I am a true DIY expert !

1 Like