When did you last have sex?

So here’s hoping I can get him to ride me again tonight.

2 Likes

Have a wonderful evening :pray::pray:

2 Likes

Last night. And it was amazing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

About ten minutes ago and it was a whole experience with an added accessory.

1 Like

I did see about the butt plugs. Honestly anal toys are so much fun! Knew you’d have a good evening

2 Likes

It’s whether he’d be up for round two … ha.

1 Like

Just now, I woke up really horny so I started to masturbate, I woke him up and he joined me. After I gave him a blowjob. He then grabbed my sides and pulled me onto him hard and then he went deep and rough which lead me on to have multiple orgasm’s which spurred him on to cum

2 Likes

You really are on fire, smoking!!!

2 Likes

Yesterday morning had an amazing session. Recently my girlfriend has asked for me to rim her more often so she laid back with her bum over the edge of the bed. I spent a good half hour licking from her clit down to her bum. I rolled up my tounge and stuck it in and out as she moaned with pleasure. She bent over for PIV doggy style with her butt plug in. Then anal, although we don’t do that too often so only did it for a bit. Carried on PIV in spoons until she came. Then she sat up whilst I deposited my load, which was absolutely huge!!, over her boobs. A great session!

2 Likes

This morning, spoons then missionary with my knees over his shoulders, feeling connected again now. I have been grumpy for the past few days. I feel bad for even typing this. I have put back on all weight I lost last year. I’m still only a size 8/10 but I feel heavy and sluggish. I wake up focused on doing better then binge eat when I am alone (evenings particularly). Any advice would be appreciated x

4 Likes

@Mrs.John focus on being healthy and happy, not numbers. A simple walk in the fresh air, and a glass of cool fresh water can do wonders for how you feel. I used to comfort eat but switched to only doing it with healthy foods like delicious fruits. Over time I felt healthier in myself and eventually found I didn’t need it. It takes time but sometimes a small change of mindset can do wonders. Start with small changes.

1 Like

I would give yourself a break @Mrs.John you sound a healthy weight so I’d relax a bit. I find that if I overthink losing weight I get stressed and upset so I comfort eat more! Maybe concentrate on how you feel like @Shagger11 said. Try to treat yourself well, make time for things you enjoy like painting your nails, reading a book etc. And maybe add in a short walk in the nice weather if you enjoy it - don’t do it if you don’t enjoy it because it will become a chore and a means to losing weight which isn’t the point. I find that concentrating on how I feel mentally and physically means that I am less likely to eat badly. Sometimes it’s OK to go through phases of eating badly, you need to consider why you are doing it before you can stop, are you stressed, bored, hungry? Are there any healthier alternatives you can binge on or foods that you don’t need to eat as much of to get the same pleasure? I swapped milk chocolate for dark chocolate because I found that I ate half the amount and still loved it. There’s no point in my opinion in trying to replace cake with an apple if you don’t like apples, it won’t be sustainable. I used to eat a lot of pizza but I have found that home baked bread, homemade soup and a nice wedge of cheese is just as satisfying and is less calories than the amount of pizza I was eating, or making my own pizza (including the dough) was better since it didn’t contain all the additional added fat and other rubbish they put in shop bought pizzas.

2 Likes

It’s Sunday morning again so it’s shaving, licking and rimming for my wife.

It’s nice to have a routine on one day of the week considering how unpredictable our other sessions can be and, even though the activities are relatively similar the results rarely are.

My preparation is easy. Chastity cage, anal hook linked to a slave collar by a chain and nipple clamps also linked by chains.

This morning, after shaving, I licked her to a small orgasm, more a twinge if I’m honest but she really enjoys these little tingles. I then raised her hips on a wedge cushion and settled down to the real thing. Slow cunnilingus coupled with a flickering tongue vibrator. She orgasmed relatively quickly but, unusually, she was able to go straight through to a second orgasm without stopping. Finally she laid on her side while I rimmed her. I didn’t let her have the vibrator straight away. I waited until she was really into the rimming then passed it to her. She was obviously enjoying the whole thing as she held herself back for ages before she finally came. I don’t mind at all. If I’m honest I could spend all day licking and rimming her. It’s far more fun than actually coming myself.

Shark week :persevere: (heard it on here and it’s stuck) so 3 days ago… Handplay is in full force for him but for me I’d rather wait, the days are painfully dragging but it’ll be over soon!

1 Like

For me losing a few pounds I really have to almost try jot to think about it! If I’m constantly thinking about trying to shift a bit I never do it! Making meals for the week ahead helps! You can consciously think and prepare healthy lunches then they’re just there, nothing to think about! Light exercise done often is needed too! Healthy eating alone doesn’t really do trick, same for exercising! You need both to really get results! You look great from you’re pics but how you feel yourself is far more important than what others see!
When I was younger I was in very good shape! Hardly any podgy bits! Now with a lot of my job driving snd sat doing admin it’s much harder to stay looking and feeling good! It’s so much easier for me to eat garbage when on the go!
I have every faith you’ll get to where you want to be body wise! Keep thinking positive thoughts :muscle::ok_hand:

2 Likes

@Kitty-Cat01 dsrk chocolate beats milk chocolate anyway I’d say :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and although I agree with everything you’ve said, someone tries to relieve me of pizzas they’re in trouble :joy::joy::ok_hand:

1 Like

Late this afternoon after a glorious day at the beach, picnic and a few beers after returning home, the OH was gagging so I met her in the bedroom dressed in her tiny plaid skirt, white ankle socks and 5” red heels. She soaked me with her squirting pussy prior to us both finishing in an exhaustive state.

2 Likes

Over 5 for me :man_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

Oh wow that’s long fir a man… no discrimination meant here

Practically a virgin again :joy:

2 Likes