When did you last have sex?

@mrssaffa the knot never tried yhat bit going to give it a go

3 Likes

Last night with new regular FWB.

She maintains a full ā€œHollywoodā€ and Iā€™m enjoying that sensation a lot. It has been a while.

The excitement of each time we hook up is great and weā€™re both a little more in tune and a little more confident exploring each time. Not to say we have been particularly shy up until now :joy:

6 Likes

Last night

Started off spooning, then the OH started to play with her wand on her clit, as she neared orgasm, I slipped into her and the strength of her orgasmic contractions had us both cumming together.

Stayed coupled until my erection faded and then withdrew. Hoping for a repeat performance this morning.

5 Likes

Was horny all morning waiting for him to come home from work. Iā€™m still rubbish at verbally asking for sex so I enlisted the help of my magic thong.
Flopped down next to him ass up and waited for him to notice. It didnā€™t take long and he was all over it. Still 100% success rate (thanks LH)
Said ass was worshipped for a while and then started with what LH calls Stand And Deliver with lots of eye contact and he was watching us, holding my wrists. Extremely intense on its own, then the wand was brought in and I was a gonner in 10 seconds flat. He loves this position for what it does to me, he was loving the show.
Then we moved to standing doggy, which is our other fave at the mo. He was possessive and rough until I was on the edge, then added the wand for another big o, loudly (a first, I donā€™t moan) which he absolutely loved and went wild, sending me to my third leg-shaker just after he found his. Bloody love that male.
Lost my hearing a bit afterwards though. It felt like I was underwater for about 5 minutes, now itā€™s normal again.

8 Likes

This morning another session with toys, great way to start the weekend, off to the coast now for fish and chips.

This has the makings of a fantastic weekend. :heart:

4 Likes

Just now.

Iā€™m fully fit at last so I was wearing my slave collar linked to my nipple chains and clamps, a stainless steel cock and balls ring and my big ball stretching weight.

She then spent the next hour stroking me with our Fleshlight Quickshot in various positions. First I knelt alongside her then I straddled her and finally I ended up on my back with her straddling me.

She spent the entire hour doing everything she could to make me come whilst ordering me not to come under any circumstances. I managed to hold out though.

Itā€™s about 5 weeks since my last orgasm and Iā€™m fully into the chastity head space now. Iā€™m desperate to come but enjoying the constant intense stimulation far too much to spoil it with an orgasm.

As usual teasing me got her so worked up that the ended up masturbating with her pebble vibrator.

4 Likes

October sadly

1 Like

We had a long overdue kinky session this week after a few weeks of no time / quickies.

With the kids away overnight we took the opportunity for some bondage which we both love. My wife left out my butlers costume, blindfold and a couple of gags. She blindfolded and put a ring gag on me while she went and got showered and changed into some gorgeous crotchless lingerie.

After a little while lay stewing, she came in and we kissed (as best I could with my gag on) and touched, and licked and teased each other for a while. She gave my penis and balls a good tease and suck before ordering me to lick her.
When I went down on her I realised that she had our new inflatable buttplug in as well, I pumped it up a couple of times as ordered, then stuck my tongue through the ring gag and really licked her whole area really hard and rough while fingering her. Then I licked her to orgasm 4 times over the next hour. After the first one she took my gag off to give my jaw a break but she kept me blindfolded.

When Iā€™d done a good job she lay me down an put my favorite ballgag on me, sucking me until I squirmed and moaned. After that she told me to come inside her, so we had really slow and deep PIV with me still gagged and blindfolded and very much her slave. With the buttplug in her as well, it was amazing and didnā€™t take too long for me to finish!

We havenā€™t had a kinky session like that for quite a while, we have resolved to get another one in this weekend as we both realised just how much we have missed it.

3 Likes

This morning. Bought a few essentials from LH and was telling husband about what Iā€™d bought and the next thing we were having steamy session. Delightful and intimate, just the thing for a Sunday morning!

1 Like

Last night.

My wife read my previous post about being in the perfect headspace after a few weeks without an orgasm and decided that I was getting too comfortable so she decided to make me come.
I like a reasonable amount of degradation so when she decides that Iā€™m allowed to come she tells me that I donā€™t deserve to come inside her and that Iā€™m only allowed to have an orgasm with, or inside, a machine.
Last night she strapped the Rocks Off vibrator to my penis, set it going and sat back to watch me come. She didnā€™t touch me and I wasnā€™t allowed to touch myself so it took a while but in the end I had an explosive hands-free orgasm.
Iā€™ll have to build up the horny headspace again.

This morning.

Itā€™s Sunday again so it was our shaving, licking and rimming session.

After shaving her I alternated between licking her clitoris and using our Womanizer OG Suction Toy on it. This kept her on edge for quite a while before she finally orgasmed.
For her second orgasm I used the Womanizer OG inside her on her G spot (which weā€™re still working on) and a flickering tongue vibrator on her clitoris.
This took even longer to get her to orgasm (her head wasnā€™t quite in the right place) but when she finally came it was very intense.
Normally, while Iā€™m rimming her, she would orgasm again using a vibrator on her clitoris while Iā€™m licking her but this morning she was exhausted from the previous orgasms so she just lay on her side and let me gently rim her until I was happy with a job well done.

3 Likes

Last night. I was upstairs and my wife send a cheeky boob pic so shot downstairs. We decided to go for a shower together and just explore each others body.

Moved into the lounge where we did missionary for a couple of orgasms for her and then we finished with her in reverse cowgirl on the edge of the sofa. I absolutely adore staring at her bum when sheā€™s in that position :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Last night OH was out with our daughter and the rest of the girls I was in bed when they got home.OH came to bed and slid up the bed under the duvet and between my legs and started to give me a BJ then she slid up further and sat on my and stated to ride after her orgasm she then climbed out of the bed went to our toy box picked out the harness and 8ā€dildo started to put it on so I got on all fours she grabbed the lube and started to give me an awesome pegging then she told me to sit on her and ride her.while I was bouncing up and down she took my cock in her hand and stroked me to completion which she took in her mouth then we shared my cum

7 Likes

Just now.

When I got back from dropping off the grandson my wife was waiting for me with the Electrastim unit ready to go.

One conducting ring round the base of my penis and testicles and the other round my glans and she was ready to go.

She enjoys playing with all the patterns and intensities but the combination she really enjoys is a building pattern on full intensity. That one really makes me moan and gasp as it repeatedly builds up to just bearable pain then dies away again.

Half an hour of that and Iā€™m a quivering wreck and sheā€™s smiling like Cruella Deville.

6 Likes

Last night pegging

1 Like

IT FINALLY HAPPENED :partying_face: :partying_face:

Been a long few months but it finally happened :rofl:

7 Likes

Sunday and Monday. Totally drained but ready for more.

Pegged by a dom and sucked in a steam room.
Last night was good!

3 Likes

Sweet, love a bit / lot of estim. Always glad when everything still works the next day
:grin:

1 Like

you where busy hehe x

1 Like

Yep!
There was more
:grin:
Last night WAS good

5 Likes