When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

Saturday night I think and it was the 8” dildo I enjoy so much mounted to the headboard whilst I licked and pounded OH pussy with her 10” toy

2 Likes

About half an hour ago. My newly delivered Nexus Ace Large Vibrating Butt Plug.

Definitely money well spent :blush:

3 Likes

This afternoon.

A long intimate pegging in a hotel room in Rüdesheim, Germany.

My wife’s 8"Lifelike Lover dildo in her harness briefs.

In my mouth first, my ass second and, after cleaning, back in my mouth again to help me calm down. A bit like an adult dummy.

4 Likes

Yesterday. Nexus Revo prostate massager. Still looking for that elusive prostate orgasm. Only way I find is to use my hand masturbating too and then stop just before, but the massager tipping me over the edge just feels coincidental rather than the experience it could be.

2 Likes

Yesterday late afternoon. Just getting changed, when he pushed me down on to the bed. Laying on my side, he sat on my leg with the other wrapped around him. And gave me one intense orgasm :hot_face::exploding_head:

6 Likes

A few hours ago. Had a butt plug in to take the washing off the line and some naked sunbathing whilst wearing nipple suckers.

Then LH 7 inch glass beaded dildo some great prostrate milking as haven’t had the time or privacy to use my anal toys for a while.

Then aneros progasm butt in whilst I used other toys and cumed.

5 Likes

Last night bound gagged on all fours to be spanked and flogged all while mistress smoked her thin cigar such a turn on for me then she lay on her back and told me to mount her girly cock and ride her like a pony then she said if I cum before she said I can we won’t have our sub dom playtime anymore and when I did get to cum it had to be on her tits and the rest in her throat

4 Likes

My fellas hard cock last night!!

5 Likes

Bless you, it sounds like you both had a lot of fun. I hope its something you enjoy. @maz1965
I am always intrigued how people start getting into anal as its something me and the wife would never consider/bring into a conversation. Shows how vanilla we were/are.

1 Like

Hi Steve, it accidentally happened the first time when i was laying on my front and he was fucking me on top. I didn’t stop him and he was amazed he could cum in me. A new experience for both of us and now its something we do regularly.
Just for the record it was something we discussed when we first got together and both said we never wanted to try!

3 Likes

That’s very interesting @maz1965 I assume it would have been painful at first but its good you both kept an open mind and its now something you both enjoy. Good for you.

1 Like

I think it was after reading this forum and realising it wasn’t just for gay men I did a web search on something like “women who enjoy anal sex” and it sounded so enjoyable I bought an LH beginner’s kit to try a few toys on the wife and myself. It was me who liked the sensations the most though.

1 Like

It was something I tried way back in the 80’s @steve19 something we both wanted to try…I’ve always been a try things twice type of person…never used lube and never have for partnered play it was something we did occasionally.

Fast forward a good near 40 years and it’s still the same…just occasional. I like it more than my current partner does…and I do orgasm from it now I’ve found the right position that works for me…I’ve only done it with a few partners and it was discussed before the first time with each of them…

5 Likes

We had been at it a while so i was very wet and he kind of slipped in. I was very relaxed so no it didn’t hurt. We have used lube since if it happens early on.

5 Likes

I love your outlook on things about trying things twice. It confirms to me I have so much to earn about/try. @CurvyJilly

3 Likes

A few hours ago, hubby had me in the spooning position, and then he moved to sitting on my leg and the other wrapped around him. One stage he had to gag me :face_with_hand_over_mouth::exploding_head:

4 Likes

Last night started with OH rimming me then finger fucked my ass before letting me taste her pussy and ass then piv and then she slid her girly 8” cock into me and gave me a pounding

3 Likes

last night started out with b-vibe snug 3 in the shower and around the house doing some chores finished with fun factory tiger stub dildo

1 Like

Just had a bit of a session straight after work. Warmed up with inflatable plug and really went for it with my 9" king cock dildo, best start to the weekend :wink:

5 Likes

That would be the King Cock Mega Chubby Realistic Black Suction Cup Dildo 7 Inch although it just happened to be 9 " ow. Best feeling ive had for ages. It took some time ease it in but i slowly eased it in using tons of lub. Cant wait for it to fill me up again . Any recomends for 10" circu dildoes.

8 Likes