When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

The last thing i had was anal beads, whilst i did house work, then got me going abit more and decided i had to use something more filling… turned in to a good solo play…

3 Likes

My steel dildo again.

8 Likes

Got stuff to do so that give me an idea I’ve also been promised a nice hard pegging session tonight so what better way to get myself ready for it

1 Like

That looks tempting, clean, shiny and hard. I just had half an hour of my small jewel plug this morning. :smiling_face:

5 Likes

About 2 hours ago .

Before we left the hotel room to eat she surprised me with a wonderful pegging.

I was on my hands and knees on the bed and she was standing behind me with her strap-on. She really got into it too. I was feeling well use when we sat down to eat later.

7 Likes

Last night wearing my vibrating butt plug during piv and oral session before she strapped on her harness and pegged my ass

5 Likes

This morning. Vibrating finger through thin silky briefs then vibrating butt plug which I kept in while washing and shaving. The moving around produced a good variety of sensations and there’s still a little bit of glow left now. :blush:

Wow hope you had fun​:fire::fire::fire:

Tuesday afternoon, slow work day (I work from home) and felt very horny as had been wearing a metal ball stretcher all day. Sarted off with Doxy metal plug, very small for me but I enjoy the firmness. Mover on to Nexus Ace large vibrating butt plug and had that in place for an hour whilst doing some work. Finished off with TitenMen “The Rumpy”, whilst wanking, huge and very intense climax!

Think it’s going to be another slow work day today so might have a play :grinning:

2 Likes

For this morning’s session.

A girthy dildo held in place by my leather harness.

It’s nice to feel it in there while we’re moving around in bed and when I get up to make breakfast for us to eat in bed.

Slightly boring compared to some of you good folk.

In the shower today I had a wank with a finger in my bum. Felt great when I came.

1 Like

Tried my first butt plug bought from
LH for solo session this week. plenty of lube and went In fine surprisingly, different type of orgasm lasted longer but not as mind blowing as I expected, but sure bit more experimenting I will find the spot

2 Likes

Bit of a cross post this. Just bought this, and was feeling a bit horny, afterwards, so started small, then wanted more girth which just felt fantastic, and still wanted more which awesome and finished off with just a bit more girth.

2 Likes

Thats impressive :clap: @foreb
I spent most of yesterday plugged with my doxy metel plug. Lovely feeling.

Have been using the LH large silicone plug pretty regularly lately, most days for 1/2 an hour or so, really does fill me up. Also had the Doc Johnson bombshell in on Mon night, although its slightly girthier than the LH plug, its easier to use.

1 Like

Small metal jewel plug for an hour yesterday. :smiling_face:

Not for 3 weeks or so now. I’m going to have to start small and work my way back up again after being away on holiday.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to put in my butt plug in latter I only use it occasionally makes me really horny
I do find I’m extremely tight

1 Like

This morning.

After 3 weeks away I had my smaller big plug in as I’m working my way back up to size but she told me to remove that then tied me down to the bed and fitted me with the inflatable vibrating butt plug. She knows just how far she can take me with that one. Wonderfully uncomfortable but just short of painful.

1 Like

This morning - last nights empty vodka bottle

1 Like