When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

Hubby’s fingers this morning, then his cock :drooling_face: even gave me 3 orgasms :exploding_head:

7 Likes

This morning.

My anal hook chained to my slave collar for this mornings shaving, licking and rimming session.

2 Likes

Kitten tail butt plug… make kitten :smirk_cat:play so much better … for me at least

5 Likes

Last night was our last night of our hols so OH decided we were going to have sex on the balcony and ended with a bj with her fingers buried in my ass

3 Likes

Yesterday.

My smaller large plug. I’m still working my way back up after 3 weeks with nothing in there. I can’t believe how much I’ve tightened up in that time.

Continued with my near daily use of the large LH silicone plug, trying to oncrease rime i can wear it, seems to be about 45-60 mins or so.

Also used the king cock 8inch dildo (6inch girth) on the weekend, the feeling of that sliding in and out of me when im PIV with Mrs Sen is wonderful

1 Like

Half an hour ago glass dildo getting myself prepared for later we’re having our pegging session tonight I’ve been sexting with OH most of the day as we didn’t get last night too tired from travelling OH told me after our masturbating session last night and discussing another day with jen got us both worked up. then earlier this afternoon she told me Jen actually rang her to see how we enjoyed hols and OH told her we had been talking about another date and she is up for it then said remember when we were discussing me having a real cock in my ass and I said no way OH said what if that dick belonged to a trans woman that got me thinking so I said I’m not sure but I’ll think about it

1 Like

Just had a bit of a session, used most the toys, working up in girth. Oh my the latest is big. The magic hand was the winner, felt great. Its been an hour and I want another round :pinched_fingers:

2 Likes

My fellas amazing cock resulting in us both climaxing together

1 Like

You are one hell of a woman @maz1965 there is no end to your talents. I bet your man walks round with a permanent smile on his face.

1 Like

I’m just an ordinary 57 year old women who has found the man of my dreams and living my best life :heart:

5 Likes

Last night I tried out the We-Vibe Ditto. So nice!

This morning.

I told my wife that I was going upstairs for a session on the fuxxing machine with the dildo attachment in my ass.

I’d been up there for about 15 minutes having a great time when she came up to watch then she decided to join in by taking my penis in her mouth for a while.

She didn’t let me come though.

1 Like

This very day! Medium plug just to test how long I could happily have it in

I snagged this earlier this week and gave it a try yesterday, and WOW. I think I may have finally found the right toy for hitting my p-spot. I didn’t get to climax as I was just giving it a quick go while in the shower, but the sensation was fantastic.

A couple of weeks ago, we used a double ended dildo, one in my arse the other in my missus pussy, very enjoyable

5 Likes

Small metal jewel plug for 15 minutes or so a bit earlier, has left a nice tingle. :blush:

My second biggest plug daily now until I’m stretched back big enough to take my biggest plug.

I had a lot of trouble with it - I couldn’t figure out how to plug it in to charge, so I would put it in and it would die in a few minutes. It took me forever to get it properly plugged in and charged so I could actually use it, and since then I only had a chance to try it a couple of times. It stays in better than my first one, but still has some tendency to slide out. And due to time constraints I haven’t really had a lot of chance to explore it. So I’m still undecided. I’ll have to try it a few more times when I get home from my conference.

2 Likes

Last night OH fingers as wanked my cock telling me that she really wants to see getting fckd by trans woman and watching me with her cock in my mouth before hand as she told me got so horny and turned on told her I was about to cum and she took it in her mouth and let me finish in there as I was finishing she said oh I can’t wait to see you do this and let trans finish in your mouth

2 Likes