When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

Yesterday after my second tanning session . Was feeling a bit extra horny and was about to take a shower . Thought I would just use my old trusty T-plug while stroking with a sleeve . That was a nice feeling , but I needed more , so that led to one of my remote controlled prostrate massager . Yeah , that felt good . Then I grabbed my rainbow suction dildo and rode that pretty good . I needed more so pulled out my 9" with 6.5" diameter suction dildo and rode that for some time and had that full satisfied feeling . Did filming of riding that big cock like dildo , but sadly the camera angle was not great . Darn it , I guess I will have to take another stab at it . By the time I was finished abusing that dildo , if there had been a hard cock nearby I would have jumped on it .

Again very soon when wife gets home and gets strap on out xxx

3 Likes

@pvclover = lucky man! I used my anal toys on myself 3 days ago and can’t use them now until the kids are back at school next week :frowning:

2 Likes

Yes very much so my wife gave me one hell of a riding and boy did I cum xx

Lat night during session, all sorts happened
He had me bent over, so I had OH cock inside me giving me anal
Love it when he cums

4 Likes

I am jealous , I wished we had thought of that before wife lost all interest . That had to be amazing ! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Earlier this evening. Hubby’s cock, bent over the desk in front of the mirror :hot_face:

4 Likes

This. It wear it almost 24/7, only removing it for self-care and to recharge it. edited by mod :smirk:

Mistress Synn

6 Likes

Two days ago OH had her fingers in my ass fingering me as she worked my cock with her hand talking dirty telling me she wants to see me getting fckd edited

3 Likes

This morning.

First my big plug then my big dildo (10" long x 7 " girth) attached to my wife’s harness.

A really sensual and extended pegging with me on my back on the wedge cushion with my legs held back in a neck to thigh harness. It’s a really exposed and vulnerable position and adds to the whole sub experience. I’m currently feeling exhausted, well used and wonderful in equal measure.

4 Likes

Yesterday morning before shower . My current progresion , starting with tee plug , then 6" rainbow and finishing with 9" . Did a second try at video on 9" . Camera angle not quite right , but captured the entry nicely . But need to move camera back , could not really see the full stroke . Darn , I will have to do it again .

2 Likes

Earlier today - two days in a row for me.

LH 7 inches glass beaded dildo (awesome toy) great milking - then aneros progasm in for the climax.

3 Likes

I had the nexus remote control medium plug in yesterday whilst i was sat at the computer writing reviews.
(https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/p/nexus-ace-medium-quiet-remote-control-vibrating-butt-plug/57098.html)
Felt incredible, cant wait to move onto the large one :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

But plug, NJOY wand, and Rocks off Massager … I was feeling a greedy girl! Xx

R xx

4 Likes

I put my large glass butt plug in as soon as I got in from work. Kept it in all evening. God it feels good.

4 Likes

Small butt plug, followed by some anal beads earlier, nice and relaxed for a little later

1 Like

This morning.

When I got back from dropping off the grandson she was waiting for me in the kitchen wearing her strap-on.

I took it in my mouth first then in my ass and finally, after the clean up, back in my mouth again.

4 Likes

Rotating and vibrating prostrate massage today about midday. It was one of my first anal toys I bought to experiment and it’s a bit too small for me so I took it out after 10 minutes. It could do with being 1.5 inches and probably 1.25 inches girthier for me.

Then a LH g spot vibrating dildo up in my bottom to my prostrate.

The a solid go too (again ideally would be fantastic if just a bit longer and tiny bit girthier personal preference wise) aneros progasm butt plug.

I’m 6 feet 2 inches tall and a sporty muscular build and from reading many posts on here and the internet and using my fingers and other toys I think my prostrate gland is a bit further in than the average depth.

3 Likes

This morning, all three of my large toys -
[Doc Johnson B7 Tango (with the ridges]

(https://www.lovehoney.co.nz/sex-toys/butt-plugs/large-butt-plugs/p/doc-johnson-american-bombshell-large-b-7-tango-butt-plug-7-inch/a29032g47442.html)
Doc Johnson American Bombshell
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/butt-plugs/large-butt-plugs/p/doc-johnson-american-bombshell-realistic-butt-plug-6.5-inch/a36129g66578.html
Lovehoney Large Silicone Butt Plug
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/butt-plugs/non-vibrating-butt-plugs/p/lovehoney-large-classic-silicone-butt-plug-5.5-inch/a30702g52007.html

The bombshell and LH plug are fast becoming my favourite toys

4 Likes

This morning.

My anal hook chained to my slave collar for our usual Sunday morning shaving licking and rimming session.

2 Likes