When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

You sound like you had a really good night

3 Likes

Last night my wife restraint met to the bed and edged me for quite some time, together with her putting different toys and her fist up my ass.
She stopt touching my cock when I almost came and kept teasing and working my ass, she did that 3 or 4 times until I couldnā€™t take it any longer and came over her boobs.

5 Likes

Had my new favourite butt plug in for most of the morning

5 Likes

Last night. Finally had some time alone with OH. Nice long sensual pegging session. Long overdue. Wife definitely knows how to work it.

6 Likes

Iā€™m currently waiting for my LH order to arrive. So they I can have two brand new toys in my sexy ass tonight.

Freaking UPS taking forever to get here today. :pleading_face:

3 Likes

This morning.

My medium plug (7" circumference) for this morningā€™s session.

2 Likes

My husband slipped a cheeky finger into me this morning. :smiley::partying_face:

9 Likes

two days ago in the shower, I attached a nice big dildo to the wall with a vac-u-lock suction cup. I rode the dildo until I came with the dildo still deep in my ass.

2 Likes

This morning.

She had me straddling the dildo mounting cushion with an 8"Lifelike Lover dildo deep inside my ass while she worked the Electrastim unit on my penis.
Itā€™s a nice feeling when the electrical pulses make your pelvic floor muscles contract against the dildo.

2 Likes

This morning.
Started of with a good session with my aneros prossrate massager after many dry p spot orgasms i swapped it up for my favourite dildo and rode it hard until a very messy orgasm.:blush:

2 Likes

As a chap going through an unpartnered phase with no GF so have started to try this solo as part of a new thing for me. In the past I have experimented with fingering and penetrating myself anally, and mixed that with nipple stimulation which I love. I think as someone said elsewhere I would be very reluctant to do with with a partner because of the mess. Also, an ex GF really liked receiving anal from one of her previous BFs and used to rave about it, and Iā€™m bi soā€¦ I have a small collection for use say once every two weeks or so, perhaps you would say for beginners: a Lovehoney Glow 10 mini classic, a Limba Flex 12cm which is lovely, and a Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Mini Rabbit vibe. I use them in different ways, sitting on the Limba, but fucking myself stood up with the other two, depending on the mood - both ways are great. I have also a Limba Flex 18cm but only used it once, but need to team it up with one of the vibes for thrusting. I use them all with condoms which I get very tuned on taking on and off. Happy days!

4 Likes

I did indeed try the larger Limba Flex as described. Wow, what a session!

1 Like

Last night 8ā€suction cup dildo and it was all OH fault I went into our bedroom after my bath to see OH masturbating with her new rose and a plug in her ass she didnā€™t know I was there and kept going or she pretended not to notice me then she inserted our glass toy in her ass and continued luckily for us the daughter was round at her brothers I asked her what you doing and the reply was getting this (meaning her ass ) ready for tonight I suggest you do the same so there we were OH at bottom of the bed head pointing to headboard me dildo attached to headboard rocking back and forth onto it then OH scooted up the bed and sucked me was very very enjoyable then we just had pure anal later

3 Likes

Took this from behind yesterday. Slid in easier than expected, must be getting used to it. Intense cum from a soft cock dripping everywhere.

4 Likes

This morning I was feeling a need to exercise and play anally . Started off with my WeViBE Ultra 2 , did some housework naked and invited the wife to use the app to control it . I figured since she plays with her phone all the time I thought maybe she could do so and surprise me too . Not today . After that I went to a purple 7" with balls and rode that every which way in shower stall . I needed more and got my smooth 6" rainbow dildo and rode that roughly along with some video from different angles . At least one turned out nice . Used up a lot of time , so did not get to ride my big 9" . You know , it is a shame we canā€™t share explicit videos , I think I have quite a few people might enjoy . Oh well .

2 Likes

20 minutes ago my weekly hookups 9 inch dick. destroyed me again. heā€™s meant to be straight but loves my big queer ass too much hehe x

1 Like

Very early hours of this morning OH slipped two fingers in while giving me a BJ

2 Likes

Just now
OH gave me a good seeing to with my favourite 7" life like lover dildo. Got a sore throat now i groaned so much in pleasure.

6 Likes

This morning. After breakfast and a shower wife pegged me. When I got out of the shower she was waiting for me with 7inch harness, stripped off my towel and bent me over the bed while standing. Felt so good.

5 Likes

This morning.

After 6 weeks of abstinence pending a PSA test she gave me a really good pegging with the extra-girthy 10" Lifelike Lover dildo.

Iā€™d forgotten how really good it feels to have that thing inside you. Iā€™ve missed it so much.

5 Likes