When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

last night, dildo IA worked by my hubby while I used my wand and played with him

4 Likes

That sounds so hot @steviefun have a great weekend.

3 Likes

This morning.

My medium bedpost plug.

We have decided on an incentive scheme for my weight loss at Slimming World.

She will peg me once for every pound of weight that I lose. This week I lost 3lb so Iā€™m getting pegged 3 times this week and I need to keep myself stretched in case she chooses the bigger dildo.

1 Like

Last week had my hubby tongue them his cock. He donā€™t know it yet but heā€™s going back in tonight, although I might get him to play with my glass dildo in there first :heart_eyes::smiling_imp:

13 Likes

As negotiated last week, because I lost 3lb at SW, Iā€™m getting pegged 3 times this week.

Tonight, Wednesday and Friday morning just before we go to get weighed again.

I imagine Iā€™ll be walking a little tenderly by then.

4 Likes

Yesterday 1st session prostate milking with LG 7 inches glass beaded dildo then aneros progasm butt plug in. Second session few hours later aneros progasm in.

2 Likes

Last night.

The first of my 3 promised peggings this week.

She strapped the Rocks Off vibrator to my penis then spooned me and pegged me with the 8"Lifelike Lover dildo.

I didnā€™t come during the pegging as the sensations from the dildo override the sensations from the vibrator but as soon as she stopped thrusting I could concentrate on the dildo and I came hard.

3 Likes

This morning.

She pegged me with the big dildo as promised. Wonderful.

One more to go on Friday morning then I get weighed again at SW. I hope Iā€™ve lost weight again but I doubt it.

1 pegging for each pound lost is the current exchange rate.

5 Likes

Half an hour ago glass dildo in preparation for hopefully a nice pegging later

3 Likes

Yesterday, Iā€™m quite fond of plugs anyway and have been tempted by tails for a while so decided to try one. It did not disappoint

5 Likes

Last night a smaller plug than Iā€™m used to.

4 Likes

Last night after I had been in the bath getting myself prepared in case OH decided she wanted my ass and indeed she did started with fingers and tongue then small butt plug moved on to 8ā€ dildo and when I thought that was it I was wrong she took out the 10ā€ dildo strapped on and gave my ass a gorgeous pounding I was oozing my juices so she wrapped her hand around my cock and as she was fucking my ass she stroked my cock till I was about to cum then stopped withdrew and then said my turn but not in my pussy I want to feel you fill my ass and as your in my ass I want you to stroke my girly cock till you cum so being a loving husband thatā€™s what I did

11 Likes

Last night, hubbys finger while we were in 69 position and he exploded over my tits, was just what I needed, round 2 tonight with a few toys and his cock in it tonight

13 Likes

Hubbyā€™s cock this morning. Felt so good, probably cos weā€™ve not had anal for a while. What made it feel even more intense, him finishing there too. Even though he finished in PIV about an hour before :face_with_hand_over_mouth::yum:

10 Likes

Just been for a walk with my favourite metal plug in and it felt great. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Last night, we kissed, i played with her then she fingered my ass before getting down to business. Ever since i came out as bi to her sheā€™s really taken to anal olay with me and i love it

3 Likes

A butt plug when having sex at the weekend.

2 Likes

Last night butt plug whilst we were having a mutual masturbation session

2 Likes

Today I had to go into the office for a while. I had put my Power Gem Rechargeable Vibrating Silicone Butt Plug 3 Inch before hand and wore it the whole time while in the office. I always have to be a bit careful wearing it into the office since if I sit directly on it, I can turn it on. I did a few times intentionally so itā€™s good I have my own office. I did have to take an extended bathroom break to ā€œtake care of some businessā€ for a bit too. Iā€™ll be nice and stretched and ready for my wife to give me a good pegging when she gets home tonight.

4 Likes

After riding my huge butt plug on its stool in front of my wife then she pegged me with a 12" strapon bent over the bed

6 Likes