When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

This morning.

A very slow gentle intimate pegging with the 8" dual density dildo.

1 Like

Pegged Last night pink dildo with the lady.
Amazing time

1 Like

Friday night 8” strap on but before that OH fingers,tongue and glass double ended toy to warm me up first

2 Likes

Hubby’s cock just after 2 this afternoon. He finished work early, so he bent me the bed for some deep anal :yum:

9 Likes

Hubby’s finger as we were in doggy.

4 Likes

About twenty minutes ago my glass dildo to get my self prepared for our pegging and sex session later and also need to get OH to really stretch me tonight

4 Likes

@carzy what glass dildo do you use/would recommend?

Today. We went out to breakfast wearing our butt plugs, came home and had a long session of anal play, no penetration on my wife with my penis. Only fingers, toys, tongue and wife’s hand. It was awesome, we both were completely fulfilled. She finished me off with her fist after using our largest dildo on me. Quite erotic feeling each finger go in, then the thumb. Next past her knuckles until her entire hand is in my ass. I come more from the mental the the physical.

4 Likes

This morning.

I was blindfolded and impaled all the way to the base on our Doc Johnson Titan Intimidator while she masturbated. All I could do was kneel there feeling very stretched and incredibly full and listen to her as she came and came.

It was an amazing feeling.

3 Likes

2 Likes

This morning.

My wife’s 8" dual density dildo.

Hands and wrists cuffed.

Hard face fxxk first then spooned and pegged till I came hard on the vibrator strapped to my penis.

Last night OH after we had piv decided she wanted my ass so she donned her harness with 8” cock attached got me to suck it and said she wanted me reverse cowboy and wow I was se sensual and erotic then as an extra bonus she got on all fours and begged me to fck her ass asking where she wanted my cum her reply surprised me when she said in my mouth asked on your tongue she said no deep in my mouth she has never done atm before

4 Likes

@carzy had been looking at this one, think I might add to the basket for my next purchase!! :+1:t2::raised_hands:t2:

Hubby’s cock this morning at 6am - bent over the bed :yum:

2 Likes

If your like me your going to love how it feels in your ass

This morning.

Pegged in reverse cowgirl so that she could see the marks she made yesterday with the cane and bullwhip.

1 Like

Last night 6 8 and finished with 10” toys in my ass she was going to fist me but I said no as my ass was a little sore

1 Like

Sunday night, hubby fingered my bum and then put my plug in when he was going down on me.

3 Likes

A medium plug with a narrow neck so that it would stay in place securely for this mornings session .

1 Like

Hubby’s cock last - hard bent over the bed :yum:

4 Likes