When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

This morning.

She used a set of anal beads to make me come twice.

2 Likes

My kryptonite butt plug (ie green jade)

3 Likes

My trusty big butt plug last night

2 Likes

She put the beads up my bottom - SLOWLY - after a good lube. She left them in during sex. I think they make me cum more.

4 Likes

Hubby’s cock just after 5 this morning :yum:

7 Likes

About an hour ago finally convinced the oh to fuck my ass with a toy

4 Likes

My boyfriend’s perfect penis!!

14 Likes

Beads. I love them being pushed in. She pulled them out when I told her I was starting to cum. I had my penis in her puss.

5 Likes

A couple of days ago first my butt plug then hubbys cock until he cum inside me :sweat_drops:

13 Likes

Last week my hubby’s cock while I fingered myself laying on my back with my hips turned up on pillows.

12 Likes

Saturday, beads. Love 'em

3 Likes

Had a little play this morning on my plug, but would love my wife’s hand in there

3 Likes

A couple days ago - beads. Love em

4 Likes

Well i did get my wifes hand, and a couple of fingers from the other, was really intense

3 Likes

Did Dp with Hubby and My Pink Dong lastnight

4 Likes

That sounds hot @naturalbushblondie
Very occasionally i get a a finger from Mrs LC. Been waiting forever for her to insert a toy! :yum:

1 Like

Thursday.

She’s away with her sister for a week in France so Thursday was my goodbye flogging and pegging.

4 Likes

My wifes hand, she was lying on the bed i had one leg on the floor the other the other side of her body, hand easily slipped up my butt whilst i played with myself in front of her

3 Likes

Last night.

She texted me her selection for me to use on myself last night. It included a 7" lifelike dildo in my ass .

4 Likes

Dildo this morning. Wife was being a little domineering so we suctioned our vibrating, realistic dildo to the foot of the bed, 8x6 inches. She wore another 7 inch in her harness. She had me ride the 8 inch while I sucked her dildo she was wearing. We finished with me on my back, her pushing my legs over my head and jacked me off into my mouth while pushing the 8 inch dildo in my ass. I came so much.

Heck if a week this past week. Sex multiple days and still horny.

5 Likes