When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

Last night i rode my plug, few days ago my wife had me doggy style on the bed fisting my bum until it/i was wrecked not to mention the pin wheel she was using at the same time over every sensitive bit you could imagine including my poor ring

5 Likes

This morning.

Sucking and riding my wife’s strap-on 8" dual density dildo.

It’s the perfect size. I can just take it in my mouth and it feels wonderful in my ass.

3 Likes

Last night home from work bath felt horny so had some solo time then got OH to come upstairs to see me head down ass up stroking my cock OH said well that’s a hint if ever I’ve seen one got the lube fingered my ass then slid in our 8” dildo and said I’m guessing your horny and want this in here I said not quite no I am very horny and NEED you to fuck me with it please

5 Likes

Wife woke me in the middle of the night with her fingers then hand in my bum

6 Likes

This morning.

Bum up on a wedge cushion, calves strapped to thighs, pegged hard and deep till I came.

4 Likes

Wifes fist again last night, cant get beyond 11" in just wont go, mind my bums telling me its had quite a week of work out needs a bit of a rest

3 Likes

This morning.

Whipped with a belt first then bent over and pegged with the 8"dual density dildo.

1 Like

My inflatable butt plug, pumped up to about as big as I can take.

7 Likes

My wife’s hand, again, getting quite regular plus the pin wheel all over down there my balls were bleeding was very emotional finish

3 Likes

Willy!!! :rofl:

Lovely deep, slow, loving anal this evening. Definitely hit the spot

15 Likes

maybe a month or so ago had buttplug in me and also blowmotion masturbator on my cock. it took awhile to cum but it was very nice full lower body orgasm because of pspot stim

Been far too long but it was a nice suction cup dildo which I attached to a mirror so I could watch myself. I’ve been watching a lot of pegging videos recently so dying to get pegged again.
Still have that curiosity of taking a real cock but my dildo will have to do :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This afternoon.

The 8" dual density dildo in my mouth first then in my ass as I rode it in Cowboy then finally, after the clean up, I fell asleep with the tip in my mouth again.

1 Like

About an hour ago getting my self prepared for later incase my turn is getting pegged

2 Likes

Lucky him. My partner hate it

2 Likes

This morning.

Dressed in black lace top hold-ups, bent over the bed and pegged.

2 Likes

Fifty shades glass dildo while she jerked me off

2 Likes

about 3 in the after noon when my latest package arrived i had to try it i slipped my new plug in (Lovehoney Jewelled Heart Metal Large Butt Plug 3.5 Inch) felt amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, then tried on my new outfits on got supper horny then removed the plug felt amazing again. Then used my new glass toy (Lovehoney Beaded Heart Sensual Glass Dildo 6 Inch) one knee up on the sink came so quick, felt so good :drooling_face:

10 Likes

Just managed to take all of the American Bombshell huge buttplug, the thickest toy that has been in my ass. I had to push back against a wall but when it slid in it was heaven. It had trouble staying put, but that gave me more oppurtunities to push back again and have it pop in. I felt so open and full. Well worth the purchase, a great finisher for my anal games.

3 Likes

Amazing. I love fisting too.

1 Like