When did you start wearing women’s underwear

I’m sorry but I don’t have a clue what a knicker is :thinking:

@Strnlce
Knicker is the British word for panties

2 Likes

Lol ok she just got to adjust I have enjoyed wearing them for a very long time now to me the overall comfort and different styles are amazing

2 Likes

I agree with @batjamboree . Stick to something plain (say black cotton hipsters) for starters. I’ve been wearing women’s panties full-time for years now and find them so much more soft and comfortable than mens underwear, which is as good an excuse to wear them as any.

5 Likes

When one of my ex’s said her friend caught her husband trying her underwear on,when I went round she said come upstairs I want you to try something on, she asked me to strip naked and lie on the bed she then took my foot and started to roll stockings up my legs by the time she was half way up my other leg my cock was hard she then slid a black lace thong on me I was almost pushing through the lace.

7 Likes

A couple of months ago not long after my 72nd birthday.

As part of my my increasing feminisation I started wearing a camel-toe gaff covering my genitals. Men’s underwear, with the usual pouch at the front, is too loose to hold the gaff in place so I now wear women’s knickers instead.
At first it was just because they did the job I needed but I quickly found myself buying prettier lacier versions and now I wear proper lingerie rather than just plain knickers.

I’ve just shown my wife the latest additions to my collection and she’s very happy with them. A backless pair for pegging me and 4 pairs of satin and lace knickers in different colours for normal wear. She also said that she’d like to help me choose my next purchases.

4 Likes

Very nice @bbn can see why it’s a favourite :wink: I go for cups that aren’t underwired as they are a better fit for my male shape :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

For me, it was when i got divorced, finally had the freedom to experiment. It was with some cheap supermarket panties and holdups. Now, i have an extensive and varied lingerie collection and wear it lots!

4 Likes

Since i was about 13/14 and have done ever since love thongs and im now 43

4 Likes