When do you prefer it........?

I have been off work today waiting for a delivery of some new furniture, oh and I did take advantage and have a few 'special' deliveries from the fantastic LH, and have been looking through the forums most of the day.

It seems that lots of people use ot in the morning (before work?), early afternoon (lunch break?) and then again at about four o'clock (after the school run?).

It will be interesting to see if there are more peaks when people get home from work and then again before bed (to get them in the mood?).

Made me wonder, what is your preferred time to have your say on the LH forum?

I have to say, mine is lunchtime. There is something naughty about using forum and browsing LH from my desk!

Ms DirtyWeekend xxx

I generally tend to browse on and off through out the day. I work from home, and every now and then I just need a breather from looking at code or trying to come up with new and exciting ways to market the business!

Usually on an evening for me if i've been working or at uni because my phone doesn't connect to the internet :( boo

But obvs I have days off so on and off through the days but yeah people are most active, early mornin, afternoon and I think around 10ish on a night xx

In the bath by 10 in bed and at it by 1030. Maybe go till after midnight. Then a day off the next day for a lay on. Love this on Friday nights

So, let's test my theory. If I am correct, answers to my question should start pouring in just anout now! 😜

I'm also on and off all day lol.

I travel a lot for work, so I'm usually on the forums when I'm away. It can be a nice diversion. I'm on the site more in the evening.

Off and on throughout the day when I get chance.

Im on and off all day! whenever i get a few mins really =D Love this site xx

I became addicted to LH about 3 weeks ago. Since then im on and off throughout the day. All day. :D

I check in in the evening dont have time in the day

I'm on and off throughout the day or browsing in the early hours of the morning. Sadly I can't work, so the forums on here keep me busy. I'm currently recovering from more spinal surgery, so on quite a bit as I'm bed bound and bored ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

I have to have a browse through the day but then have a good look through in the evenings, can't help but have a look :)