When do you tell your OH about your fetish?

Question's in the title, how long, or how many dates, sex sessions or whatever if ever.

in the introduction ??

hello my name is gem and I want you to spank me

When you trust them?

I suppose it also depends how 'niche' your ferish is really.

When you trust them?

I suppose it also depends how 'niche' your ferish is really.

If i was you than i would say it as it is. I mightnot come out straight with everything but if i had any fetishes than i would start mentioning them. I would know straight away by the response i am getting and that would be the time to start mentioning a bit more.

I would hate to be in a relationship for few years and than thinking that it wasnt what i wanted or i wanted more than that.

No matter what kind of relationship it is, its gotta be based on truth as without the truth there is no relationship. If he/she says no and you still decide to go with him/her than you gong into a relationship knowing very well what to expect and if you decide to leave than you can always find someone who would be into same things as you are.

flaneur wrote:

Question's in the title, how long, or how many dates, sex sessions or whatever if ever.

Hell flaneur, I am still telling my OH some of mine after 25 yrs. Sorry not much help. Go with the flow only you will know as only you are sharing with your OH. Good luck though.

we use to discuss our fetishes when we first meet but now that were older i still like to say stuff off the and i think it bothers her. We are a lot older now but im not dead but she just dosent want to talk like that anymore now that she is a grandmother is what it seems like to. Heck we have all kinds of toys we dont use i tried selling some of them but no one will buy some are brand also lot of dvds some never watched.She use to love it when i spanked her with a whip we bought we were a kinky couple. I dont know what happened guess just old age im not. I lost a 110 lbs and am able to do stuff that i couldnt when we first got together. Oh well at least i have the memories.

I told mine while sexting which is easier was fun ttold him within weeks of knowiing him

my OH and I were firnds before we got together, and spent ages chatting to each othe online when I was away for a few weeks. Over this period, the conversation turned to sex and all these sordid secrets came flowing out and it turned out we had all this stuff in common which we had never spoken about to others.

When I got back home from being away we basically had a summer of fun and then decided we may as well get together - that was 4 yrs ago - and are still together