When does a toy become "Extra Girthy"?

Khaleesi wrote:

truegrace wrote:

7 sounds good for extra girthy, 6 would just be standard girthy while 10 would be 'no chance that is getting in there' girthy!

Ha! This made me chuckle :) I agree though. 6 for girthy and 7 for extra girthy.

Me too!

I would say 6 inches or 6.5 would classify as extra girthy.

i have to say anything past 7.5 to 8 inches would be be down as extra girthy in my books but in general i looks like is 7 inches

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

NHS says... The average girth for an erect penis is 12-13cm (4.7-5.1 inches).

So I'm thinking 6 inches would be a fair marker. But when I open my tape measure to that it looks not unreasonable, but when there's a 6-inch girth toy in front of me it suddenly looks a lot bigger!

Going by this info on averages - it means anything above 5.1" must be classed as 'girthy' ???

Where does 'extra girthy' kick in? I have to agree with most other posts at the 7" mark.

Having said that the Doc Johsnon URS Jeff Stryker is 6.75". He's certainly 'extra girthy' and gorgeous........ so maybe just under 7". Jeff gives that little bit extra and certainly slips into the category.

crazy horse wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

truegrace wrote:

7 sounds good for extra girthy, 6 would just be standard girthy while 10 would be 'no chance that is getting in there' girthy!

Ha! This made me chuckle :) I agree though. 6 for girthy and 7 for extra girthy.

Me too!

I agree with this too :)

I'm going for 6.5. I know that 6" is too big for a lot of male toys but if you went smaller, you'd have to have intermediate categories like moderately girthy.

I'd say that 6" is girthy, but something over 7" is extra girthy. But it also depends on the material. Some of the more squishier silicone dildos don't feel as big in larger sizes as the more rigid ones that are within the "average" range.

And personally I prefer to know the circumference rather than the diameter. It's easier to measure and compare with the toys I have, because not all are perfectly cylindrical.

I never think about the size of a toy I just check reviews for what catches my eye and buy, unless its thick like a coke can than its a no go.

I'm useless at judging what counts as extra girthy when people are getting into these sort of dimensions and measurements. I guess somewhere in the six to seven inch range makes sense, though, considering the average girth of a male is roughly five?

But even five inches is extra girthy to me; I can't manage a toy with a girth of 3.5". orz

I think around 6.5 inches plus.

all of the above! but in summary 7+ prob extra girthy

Thanks for all the feedback - I think we're getting to a similar ballpark figure.

6" plus would be 'extra girthy' for me. The biggest toy I have is almost 6" and is quite a challenge so anything more than that would probably make my eyes water :p

I agree with the figures that have been thrown around so far; the high end of natural average I'd call girthy and beyond what is average-but-thick I'd say is straying into extra girthy :)

I've just gone and measured all my toys!

I'd agree with the 6" for girthy and 7" for extra girthy

As I actually need preparation, lot of it, to get 5.5inch toy in me... Anything above 6 inch would be extra girthy for me

5 to 6 girthy , 6 to 7 inches would be extra girthy , anything over 7 would probably worry you in thinking is everything going to be still the same once removed

Well, my second plug was 7", and I'd definitely say that borders of the excessive, so I'd say anything over 6" would count as extra-girthy, personally.

I agree with the comments that say 6 inch for girthy 7 inch for extra girthy