When were you last spanked and what with?

Not for a while but I’m going to ask Miss to really take the handbrakes off and go for it with a riding crop on me tomorrow.

Last night, I was being a naughty wife and not obeying him so he put me across his lap and started to spank me with his hand, I was still giving him lip so he was just getting harder with each slap leaving me red raw :drooling_face:

Never been spanked :cry:

2 Likes

I adore being spanked but unfortunately been single for so long I can not literally remember how long ago it was.

I have a riding crop in my collection but no one has wanted to use it on me :sob:

It gets me so wet thinking about having my hair pulled right back and being spanked senseless so my cheeks are red raw… :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

This!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I am massively into spanking. When you get that perfect spank it’s the sound that I love :crazy_face: haven’t had sex with the missus in a while so got to be a good few weeks

2 Likes

An hour ago, over his knee, he was spanking me so hard with our favourite wooden spatula he managed to break it!!! So the spanking continued with a wooden spoon and I now have bright red, tender, throbbing cheeks.

5 Likes

About 10 minutes ago, he was balls deep in my bum, his left hand he was pulling my hair hard, his right hand was spanking me leaving me red raw, leading me to have multiple orgasm’s which spurred him on to cum

Throughout the day he’s always doing it, giving it one big hard spank as he goes past me, he’ll stand behind me and give it a few spanks or grabs my bum

1 Like

On a daily basis whenever my back is turned my hubby loves to spank and grab my arse with his hand.
Good job I’m sitting down or he would be doing it now :joy:

2 Likes

Love giving my OH a good spank and squeeze on the bum

My own hand during a solo session this morning. Bit red now :peach::peach:

2 Likes

Last night wife’s hand before she slipped her fingers in my ass

Earlier today. My OH have me a quiz. I got 13/20 wrong which meant 130 second spanking with the riding crop. The first time I found it genuinely painful (I asked her before to take the handbrake off) but was relieved when Alexa went off to signal the end of my punishment.

1 Like

Yesterday afternoon, long, really hard session with his favourite leather paddle, my cheeks were still feeling the after affects at bedtime. Pure bliss.

1 Like

Yesterday after telling hubby I wanted to feel the sting of leather across my cheeks, out came his favourite leather paddle, across his knee I went and it didn’t take long before my cheeks were glowing. He then bent me over the bed and the twase paddle came down over and over again, the more I was enjoying it the harder and harder he was using it, it felt so good.

5 Likes

Last night with paddle whilst blindfolded and strapped to bed before deep pegging

Unfortunately only as a kid when I was bad. Never sexually as an adult.

Would love Mistress to remind me why she’s in control and not to disobey her.

I’d be open to flogger, cane, whip, paddle, hands, or whatever Mistress thought best at the time.

But @carzy got one of my big fantasies. Kinda jealous :wink:

Also would need to convince OH to be my Mistress first :joy::grimacing:

1 Like

That would help even though my OH is not my mistress when she is feeling naughty and horny and I know when that is I do call her mistress which turns her on even more

1 Like

Oh yes! Having “Mistress” be like a switch to call out the Dom in her would be perfectly acceptable. She’d know I’m looking for a BDSM scene and can reciprocate if she’s in the mood.

Wouldn’t even need her to permanently Dom me in that situation. That would also keep the pressure off her from feeling like she always “has to” be the Mistress.

Absolutely love this idea because it’s so simple and I don’t know why I didn’t think about it!

She may actually give me a “yes” to doming me in general with that.

For so long I’ve been thinking about her being my Mistress as a 24x7 deal or nothing. Feeling so dumb now that I didn’t think of this

Plus if she’s legit upset at me for an infraction she could use spanking as a tool to remedy that.

F-ing love this :grin::grin::grin::heart::heart::heart:

@carzy You da real MVP!!! :grin::grin::grin:
(Most Valuable Player; US term for epic sports player, also used to recognize someone being epic in any area of something in general)

Edit: @carzy is out there fixing people’s lives even on accident :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Hope it works for you as it does for me