whens your favourite time for sex

I'm a 100% morning person, I just get so horny when I wake up and can feel the guy poking me from behind Afternoons or early evenings are also good. For some reason I'm not too keen on late evenings/nights, probably because I don't have the energy after a long day but it's ok for a quickie. Beggars can't be choosers

Middle of the day. But that rarely happens! It leads on to plenty of sex for the rest of the day hehe.

I love my husband waking me up with an erection in the morning. Sometimes it turns into a quicky before we both have to rush off to work, sometimes he just masturbates while I watch and get very horny! (Then I'm in for a treat that night!!!) For a nice long, slow session, late evening is always best. Kids fast asleep, (or preferably at grandmas!) candles, wine, massaging...

I also love day time outdoor sex. Fast, furious and so exciting.

evening to when you go to sleep!

The morning for a good start to the day...Night for real naughtiness....

I like it at night, feels and seems more relaxed and sensual for me at this time, and maybe I'm just conventional and old fashioned!haha.my oh loves it anytime but I'd probably say his favourite time is in the morning!

I'm always horny around mid-afternoon. I find that sex in the evening is normally slower and gentler, which isn't my favourite way to enjoy sex, I like it rough and I like having the energy to really go for it, so for that reason during the day is best for me!!!

I tend to get really horny mid-morning, but that's not really practical for sex.

I'd like to claim a love of morning sex, but try waking me up for it! No chance . . .

Afternoon when all is quiet and you can spend a long time over it. Rest and then have a great evening!

I always wake up horny in the morning

When the kids are having their afternoon nap :)

Im allways waking up really horny in the morning so i guess its then,But waking up in the middle of the night and having sex is another great time to do it.

Always up for it in the morning, but it's usually a quickie! Afternoon is probably best when we can take a bit more time about it...

Morning , lunchtime, afternoon, evening, anytime is good for a bit of nookie!

Evening, usually 10ish

Beggars cant be choosers..................

Sleepy sex in the morning is great, but morning breath completely puts me off the idea of it so I usually don't go for it.

Usually if we start off early we'll do it a few more times throughout the day, so mornings in general are the best!

I'm definately an evening girl, but I have to say that anytime my man is busy (and I can manage to tease and pry him away for a session) is my favourite time. I love to know I can turn him on even when busy

Early night (after 2000 ) and the kids have gone to bed as we are not too tired and can take some time over it. A random time of the day is always exciting, I sometimes work from home and if I can get my wife in the mood nipping to bed for a quick one in the afternoon is always good!