Where are the regulars?

Oh, well send her my best wishes, im sure everyone who knows her would say the same

I just did dee, her OH has been very poorly lately

Malteser81 wrote:

Hello all..... wow its been AGES..... still a few of the old timers still knocking about I see though, how are you all doing? X

Aww Malt, lllooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg time no see, how's things? x

Like Rosehip, I rarely post these days, not many threads I feel I can contribute too, so just tend to lurk... I also have issues being unable to post on my phone, and I access the site a lot on my phone, which means I can't post...

I have a bit feeling a bit down of late so I haven't been posting as much, hoping to feel a bit better about myself when I get over my virus.

I find myself lurking more these days... there are less threads I feel I want to contribute to, especially those that have already been posted before. It's fairly normal for this to happen with long-term oldies on any forum.

Although having said that, I've been way too busy with work the last year or so, so there's not been much action happening in the sheets department worth talking about :(

Certainly popping in for a read now and then, usually try to post in Word Ass by way of a calling card :)

I still lurk, but don't post as much these days.

If I may say though Dee your new profile picture is simply beautiful, I may change mine when myself & the other half feel better.

Hope you are keeping well Dee.

take care & have a nice weekend.

Awww Ty S & M - very nice of you to say so!!

Mwah xx

Anybody seen Naughtyrider on here recently? seems to have disapeared? x

And kinkycop...

havent seen kinkycop around in a long time. x

I don't post as much as i used to its useually that i don't feel like i can contribute to a thread or i did contribute to the thread early on or one simlar to it.

i was just thinking of a few people the other day like kinky kev, dirty red angel, sexy get and other old timers i know that a lot of the oldies still lurk around and read some of the posts.

I've just had a look at the members you miss thread its noe closed but they are loads of people i had kinda forogtton abot sorry guys but these guys where around alot when i first jioned here they are in random order!

Mr monster

glitter and gold

sweet submission

rowan

ilovmyman

seduced

lady j

scarlot

ghxx

thin one

wanda

im sure they are many more ive missed

kissthis wrote:

havent seen kinkycop around in a long time. x

TTurtle wrote:

And kinkycop...

I am still here!!! I've not fell of the face of the earth just yet!! Been on nights at work! 5pm to 4am!! time I come home and in bed I wake up about 1:00pm have something to eat & I before I know it I got to go back to work again!!

I be doing 12pm to 10:30pm from mons to weds then nights on thur & fri!! I got sat & sun off! I clock up 50hours a week now! but I've been cut down too 45hours!

I've been a bit of a lurker lately. Much like Kinkycop I work silly hours. Hi all!

Thanks for noticing I had gone makes me feel so welcome here.

Im Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

LMF

I know MTC..... FAR too long, llife has just kind of taken over I guess and LH has been forgotton. Sex life is great but no longer so much with toys and games etc. So how are things doing with you? X

Malteser81 wrote:

I know MTC..... FAR too long, llife has just kind of taken over I guess and LH has been forgotton. Sex life is great but no longer so much with toys and games etc. So how are things doing with you? X

That sounds great Malt, happy for you :) Nothing changes for me hun, still single, still frustrated haha! xx

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

That sounds great Malt, happy for you :) Nothing changes for me hun, still single, still frustrated haha! xx

Miss T C with boobs like that - its hard to believe your single! WOW - jealous much lol x