Where do you buy your bras?

for cheaper bra's i love asda's range other wise i tend to buy bra's from gossard and m+s. good luck with your bra searches i hope you can get some lovely bra sets.

dotdashdot wrote:

Thanks everyone, all the online places look amazing but I'm going away for a few weeks soon so I won't be around to accept the delivery or return items I don't want. So going to try in store.

I've always thought of M&S as a bit frumpy.. but actually had a look on the website and they look quite nice. Next looks fairly promising too.

I used to love La Senza but I went in recently and everything was neon! It was horrible! And the nearest H&M to me doesn't have an underwear department which is annoying as I love their bras!

Thanks for all the help girls, I LOVE underwear shopping. Excited now :) x

ive had a couple of bra,s from next and they never seemed to last .

TK maxx have some amazing deals! although it does usually take a while to have a proper look as some stores are a mess! x

Always had rather large boobs (44F being my biggest) I have always got mine from M&S. Tried other places but no one else makes bras like good old M&S.

I didn't realise Kelly Brook had started doing stuff for New Look, I don't like her, but her underwear sets look sooo nice!!

KinkyFuckery wrote:

M&S and New Look I always buy from there x

Bet you can't wait to have him home enjoy him DDD x

I just hope the month goes quickly, I'm getting very impatient! And horny.

I've had underwear from New Look and it fell apart after one wash... I'll have a peek at what they've got though x

have a look on figleaves too :)

I had a bra fitting at a little boutique in town and they said I was a 28D. The most ridiculous size ever! To be honet I think it is a bit of a scam so you buy their expensive oddly sized bras! I am about a 30C which is hard to find in lots of places.

I have ordered a bra into M&S to pick up tomorrow, so fingers crossed it will look good :) xx

Good luck DDD x

M&S and Debenhams. Great range for your cup size in both and they have free fittings! Xx

Supermarkets are good for inexpensive bras. Bluebella ones are great but expensive so I buy them in the sale. I got one from M&S and it snapped within 3 weeks, so I took it back. Would never buy from them again.

I'v actually had a few really good bra's from newlook... Take abit of hunting through to find your fit tho

I normally get mine from M&S or figleaves as they always have a good range in my size

i always go to Bravissimmo, fantastic service, great fitting bras x

DDD,

If you reckon to be a 30C then 28D isn't so far out - I'm normally a 38C but with the stretchy bands we get on some bras now I can fit really nicely into a 36D, even a 36DD as my boobs seem to be growing again! So don't write off the 28D fitting - it might well be right for the bra they fitted you into. Every bra is potentially different, so you need to try each one before you buy. I have bras in 36D, 36DD, 38B, 38C and 38D all of which fit me well, so you do need to check!

Since I was first properly fitted about 5 years ago, I don't like to buy without being fitted unless I know I can swap at my convenience should it not work for me. Also being a man I don't fit all styles, and my boobs do change size so ....

I do agree a bad fitting is no good, but you need to learn what's good and what isn't. When you've had a really good bra fitting, you'll know.

I agree with Fizzy, I never thought of looking in Asda for bras as I'm a 40DD but I got a gorgeous bra in Asda yesterday for £6.50 and the matching knickers for £3. They also have gorgeous lace high cut knickers or lace boy shorts 3 for £6, hubby was a very happy boy when I got home.

Curiousgeorgie wrote:

I agree with Fizzy, I never thought of looking in Asda for bras as I'm a 40DD but I got a gorgeous bra in Asda yesterday for £6.50 and the matching knickers for £3. They also have gorgeous lace high cut knickers or lace boy shorts 3 for £6, hubby was a very happy boy when I got home.

I love it when you can get a decent set for that price and they last well!

MrsMcX wrote:

I didn't realise Kelly Brook had started doing stuff for New Look, I don't like her, but her underwear sets look sooo nice!!

They are lovely, and they're so flattering on!

I get alot of mine from Ann Summers (sorry LH!!) as I know what size I am in there, in other stores I find it really difficult to find the size that will actually fit me as the label doesn't always match what it is. For example, I range between a 36A in some stores to a 32D in others (though for the D I usually buy a 34C for comfort, as suggested by the AS lady) A lot of trial and error! I love underwear shopping but I get very annoyed with it very quickly LOL!

I get most of mine from Asda. They are a great fit and fantasic prices. Had a few from the M&S outlet stores, but Asda wins every time for me